Day 1: Jan 31 2005 Official Thread w/ TV alerts etc

QuietSoul

Originally posted by privacy
r759941830.jpg

Gemma, Loose and Special KKKKK.. that's the pic I was talking about!! He's always doin' that!

Playin' with this girls mind. :lol:

I feel so much better now about this whole 'case' now. I'm so glad I can just come on here and chat to you guys.

Ooh.. Doesn't Michael have to be there because he can choose who he does/doesn't want on the jury because they're the ones he has to convince?
Or is that complete BS my mom told me? lol
Are you talking to me or Katie.. or someone else? :bleh:

And that piccie!!!!!!!! The finger, the hand in the pocket.. Shoo! :tooexcite :pacifier :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Just caught another news segment. Some woman called Jane Val... whatever her name was, said Michael was smiling at the pot. jurors and asked some people who worked in the courtroom how they were. She said he was very smiley and friendly towards everyone. :D Show 'em who you really are Mike! :D
That sounds like Jane Vellez-Mitchell (sp?) She's like a couple of Neverland invites away from being a groupie. :lol:

but anyway, yes. I heard the same thing about Michael's demeanor. My thing is, why would he be anything else than cordial? I mean, he's there to face those who may change his life forever, he may as well have a good effect on them!

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HeavenSent
That sounds like Jane Vellez-Mitchell (sp?) She's like a couple of Neverland invites away from being a groupie. :lol:
That the one! I knew I'd heard of her from somewhere lol. :bleh:

classicaldj

I though he looked thin but then he has always been slender. We did get a smile or two.

His heart must be breaking.

In show biz-ese:

"Break a leg" Michael on the most important performance of your life.

Millions of fans all over the universe support you, their hero.

May you have complete success!!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent

but anyway, yes. I heard the same thing about Michael's demeanor. My thing is, why would he be anything else than cordial? I mean, he's there to face those who may change his life forever, he may as well have a good effect on them!

No he should greet them like 'Yo' BITCH, you ain't nothin!' then slap them across the face.

:crackingu

Shit! Of course he's gunna be nice as ever to them. :laugh

MJISHOT

thought id post this in here...;)

Michael Jackson appeared in court yesterday for what was the first day of his trial.

The proceeding saw 300 potential jurors enter the courtroom in groups. "I assume you'd rather be somewhere else," Judge Melville said, according to the news-press. "I appreciate your making a sacrifice to be here. Jurors are the foundation of this country's system of justice that is thought of so highly." Michael had to wait over an hour for the first group of jurors to arrive.

Of the 300 potentials, almost half of them asked not to serve. Several excuses were given, including financial hardship, house arrest and pregnancy. "That's enough. You've got it," the Judge replied to the pregnant woman. The decision brought applause from the courtroom, as she was the only juror immediately dismissed.

One juror said his employer would not let him be off work for such an amount of time. "(He) doesn't pay for jury service?" Melville replied with a tone of disbelief, "No, sir," the man answered. "He's an attorney." The courtroom then erupted in laughter, including the King of Pop.

Jurors who were not dismissed have been given a seven-page questionnaire to fill out and next week attorneys will begin in-person questioning. The jury selection process will continue until both the Defence and Prosecution agree on what twelve jurors and eight alternatives are acceptable.

The entire Defence team appeared yesterday, as Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen represented the Prosecution.

The Judge will interview another 300 potential jurors today, with another 150 being interviewed on Wednesday

source: MJNI!

minnie michael

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
OMFG ... LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!!!

r759941830.jpg

awwwwww.. what are you doing there babe?? aww MIchael..you are soososo beyond my imagination..what's wrong with that finger??? :idontknow what are you thinking about and what are you wanna say next??? :idontknow

kissing kissing.. :pacifier :pacifier :D