Day 1: Jan 31 2005 Official Thread w/ TV alerts etc

Tiger Lilly

Unimportant news but meh... Sky News just shown some sketches of Michael and others in the courtroom. He looked great in there! :D

The Lucy.

1269739.jpg

1269752.jpg

1269751.jpg

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
*hugs Vicky back.* I love you all too....

This might be O/T, but what the hell...you all mean so much to me being here. the ones who bring fun and intelligence here, this is just the first day of the trial, but it means a lot to know that you all are in this for the long haul. I mean that deeply. You're my saving grace. I'd be so lost.

i love u guys so much!! :heart2:

It's gonna be hard to pick jurors
but I hope who ever is chosen are
fair, honest, decent, and most of all
objective people.
.....and this is just the first day.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Summary from TSColdman at MJJF:

Lets see...

- Tom Sneddon wasn't present
- Michael arrived 20-40 minutes early (reports vary)
- 66 people said they couldn't serve as jury [out of the first batch that went in]
- Michael had to wait an hour before the potential jurors came in
- Michael smiled, laughed, and joked with his attorneys beforehand - seemed very confident
- There were an estimated 200 fans and a couple "those are my private parts" perverts
- Jury selection continues tomorrow and Wednesday, then resumes next Tuesday
- A police officer fell off his bike

That's about it I think. Nothing major... But Mike was dressed in all white and looked like he was ready for this trial to start!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Wildcats post Today, 08:24 PM

Well Linda [Deutsch] also said no other DA but Zonen was in the courtroom today. That he was alone and she really couldnt figure that one out.

A

Anonymous

- A police officer fell off his bike

LOL! AHHHHHH LOL!!

Ok, I know that's mean, but I just got this mental picture..:laugh

That's pretty messed up that the prosecution wasn't there. WTF? MJ HAS to attend, but not them? Please.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
-
A police officer fell off his bike
LOL! AHHHHHH LOL!!

Ok, I know that's mean, but I just got this mental picture..:laugh

LOL.
Don't worry Vicky, I busted out laughing too.

:lol:

Just picturing him losing his balance around a curve.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Wildcats post Today, 08:24 PM

Well Linda [Deutsch] also said no other DA but Zonen was in the courtroom today. That he was alone and she really couldnt figure that one out.
I'm SUPER curious as to Sneddon's no-show. You'd think he'd be ready to show that mad dog in him.

Cristine87

I can't wait to get to the real meat of this case, the next month is just gonna be jury selection, that is so gonna drag! I wanna see Bitch Face & her demon spawns take the stand so Tom M. could cross examine the shit out of them. That'll be so fun!

floacist

Originally posted by HeavenSent

EDIT: I'm wondering how the accuser's family will try and up the fact they're Latino if the jury happens to include them. People will say all day long that race has nothing to do with this, but sadly it does.

Its seriously an insult to be the same race as those creeps but on whole Latino people arent gonna be okay with injustice or stick to the side of a crooked DA and cops cause them if not their relatives have experienced injustice at one point or another in their lifes. So regardless of being the same race as the money grubbing hoe bags I highly doubt as a Latina in my opinon that people are gonna side with them just because we share the same ancestors on some level.