Day 1: Jan 31 2005 Official Thread w/ TV alerts etc

HeavenSent

Melville ordered him to attend all of the proceedings.
yeah, but Sneddon's ass wasn't there today. I would can just imagine how draining that is to show up in court. *rolls eyes*

I'd like to think he's giving us a chance to see himself in that fly white suit again
you notice he had the black shoes on this time. Those white ones before reminded me of Easter Sunday. I'm tellin you, Mike in white is just too sharp.

:lol:

Tiger Lilly

Aww Jamie, I think you're just as much a part of this place as anyone else and I you're one of my best friends on here. I enjoy your posts. And it was great meeting you! Don't feel excluded you hear me young man! :lol: Loves ya! :rose:

I just can't see what Michael would be doing in there. Sat twiddling his thumbs? And why isn't G-family there? Not that I want their asses near Michael but why is one side required and the other not?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent

I'm tellin you, Mike in white is just too sharp.

:lol:

Yea, but..Michael in black just steals my heart.

BLACK MJ! BLACK!

But white is cool too. :D

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Aww Jamie, I think you're just as much a part of this place as anyone else and I you're one of my best friends on here. I enjoy your posts. And it was great meeting you! Don't feel excluded you hear me young man! :lol: Loves ya! :rose:

I just can't see what Michael would be doing in there. Sat twiddling his thumbs? And why isn't G-family there? Not that I want their asses near Michael but why is one side required and the other not?

I know it's so retarded. They should be there.

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

(((((Warm Hugs))))) :)

~Jamie~

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by The Lucy.
WTF is with all the hitting bitch??
Haha! You get hit! I get hugs! :bleh: *hugs the jamie*

I know it's so retarded. They should be there.
Well I hope this puts Michael at some sorta head-start so the jury can see he's actually sane (OMG like newsflash!!!) before going into court.

Omg..................................................................................................................................................Im scared in a scary yet happy-yet-confused kinda way..........

The Lucy.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

I don't think these have been posted...sorry if they have lol.

HeavenSent

No disrespect,but I'm going to go ahead and clean up this thread of all off topic chat. Mainly for those who want to come here to read about today's proceedings, it's best not to scare them away, lol.