Day 1: Jan 31 2005 Official Thread w/ TV alerts etc

:crackingup Yeh, going round the curve like.. *SCREEEEEECH--KATHUD!* XD Sorry.

Oh gawd, I was peeking here anytime I could during school and even after. I love Michael, he loooked so strong and confident and HOT @.@ and you guys are just the most awesome to run to, and to keep each other up to date on stuff....

*group huggles* I love you guys so much.. :D

I know this isn't the time or place to make this comment, but... dude.... he's rail thin!!!! O_O Like, Thriller-era thin!!

He either:
a) gone back to a strictly vegetarian diet,
B) been dancing a lot,
or c) running sprints around Neverland practicing how he'll chase Sneddon outta town when this case is over! :laugh

Originally posted by HeavenSent
capt.la11301311847.michael_jackson_la113.jpg

Looks like Michael is saying, "Stop! Y'all can't get too close to this fineness."

:crackinu :crackinu SO TRUE!!!! Carla, you're always so funny XD

oh yeah I forgot Michael used to be on a vegetarian diet. I think I read when he wouldn't eat that much he'd be weak, but that was a long time ago.

I'm so proud of Michael, he walked in there like he was ready to take care of business. I listen to this radio station every morning when I go to school, and the people on there always give Michael a hard time. Not just him they give everyone a hard time if they find something funny that's happened to them.(I don't know why they find this funny) But after they saw that video message Michael put out on the web, they seemed proud of him. My dad turned up the radio because he was shocked they were actually saying "That's how you do it Mike, you go in that courtroom and do your thing" lol I was smiling the entire way to school.
I'm also glad they're starting on the jury finding process, I was worried about that from the start. They were saying on CNN how some might worry the jury might be filled with people who will support him no matter what the envidence proves, or some people that will say guilty no matter what(just because of who he is). That's sad, they said it could take up to five weeks or something.
Oh man, did you all hear about that fan getting took down to the police station because he was getting all excited over those protestors outside? I think they had signs about "those are my private parts". They knew those fans were going to come after them.

SpecialJanet25

i had to cut the news off. Its too much for me to handle. This my view from watching BET NEWS: I just watching BET News. It was pretty positive. Unfortuantely, this black enteraintment attorney thought Michael's speech came a little too late. I'm like excuse me Like Katherine said, these people at don't know what they are talking about. A couple of comments from blacks in Harlem, all positve and that Michael's still the greatest. Some feel that Michael will not get a fair trial. Some think Michael should tour America and handle his business, which is true. Other think Michael doesn't understand the circumstances that led to this after the 2003 documentary and when this nightmare hit. It only because of Michael's naiveness and his vulenabilites".

I say this is a living nightmare and the hell we are all facing is just the began.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by dangerous
excellent thanks. Damn Leo was a bit pissed wasnt he?
Leo was very pissed off. What I think really gets to him, like so many of the rest of us, is the rank stupidity of some of the things these people are bantering about like this is some reality show.

LadyInMJsLife

He looked absolutely gorgeous today!!! :inlove :heart2:
That sexy strut he had goin' on when he made his way into the court house was perfect....TOTAL CONFIDENCE.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MsTenda post Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Above is a report from Gail Felix. You may download and listen to it.

Gail told me that members of Michael's entourage were treated terribly. The general consensus is "shock, dismay, horrible" at how Michael is being seemingly isolated from his supporters and most of all, his mother and father.

A member close to Michael's entourage conveyed that Michael's parents understood about seating limitations. Joe and Katherine simply wanted to be there for Michael on the first day of the trial. Unfortunately, Michael's ENTIRE FAMILY was barred from that court room. Mickey Sherman was WRONG when he said that Mez didn't want the family there supporting Michael. Michael's family and supporters are barred -- period. From what we understand, the entire team is OUTRAGED.

Gail apologizes for not being able to keep you guys updated about the court proceedings today. Anyone who either supported Jackson, or was objective, was simply put out.

Gail also said the international media was so very kind. Can you guess which media had the sucky assed attitude?

Thanks Gail... Hopefully our team on the scene will have a report. This is censored.gif unfair.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
>> Abrams Report: Prosecution Problems segment Jan 31 2005
Version: .rm
Submitted Date: 2005/2/1
Description:
Air date: Jan 31 2005

Guest included: Kimberly Guilfoyle, Diane Dimond

The 'Prosecution Pitfalls' segment

-Abrams claims this will be a "close case"
-Newsome said the audiotape she heard months ago was prepared after the Bashir doc was broadcast where the kids denied repeatedly that Jackson had done anything wrong
-they brought up the Dept of Children & Family Services summary memo and investigation clearing Jackson of any wrongdoing

Abrams brings up the logic of the prosecution's timeline
-he has serious doubts about that

Dimond actually agreed (pigs are flying)
-brought up the fact that the timeline has changed over time
-says Mesereau will bring up the fact that the mother came and went to and from Neverland repeatedly to be with her boyfriend (now husband) when she claims she was being kidnapped
-says Mesereau will bring up the fact that the mother once tried to get some kind of job where she said she'd make a good witness if necessary to get that job

Abrams says this isn't just one problem, but a series of problems
-says he would never let a 15 year old off the hook for lying just because he's a kid.

hot4uMichael

MICHAEL LOOKED REALLY LIKE A PIMP YESTERDAY AHAHAHA

me and jenny were talking about how he walked like a pimp and how he kept on touching his bling blings

privacy

r759941830.jpg

Gemma, Loose and Special KKKKK.. that's the pic I was talking about!! He's always doin' that!

Playin' with this girls mind. :lol:

I feel so much better now about this whole 'case' now. I'm so glad I can just come on here and chat to you guys.

Ooh.. Doesn't Michael have to be there because he can choose who he does/doesn't want on the jury because they're the ones he has to convince?
Or is that complete BS my mom told me? lol

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
>> Abrams Report: Prosecution Problems segment Jan 31 2005
Version: .rm
Submitted Date: 2005/2/1
Description:
Air date: Jan 31 2005

Guest included: Kimberly Guilfoyle, Diane Dimond

The 'Prosecution Pitfalls' segment

-Abrams claims this will be a "close case"
-Newsome said the audiotape she heard months ago was prepared after the Bashir doc was broadcast where the kids denied repeatedly that Jackson had done anything wrong
-they brought up the Dept of Children & Family Services summary memo and investigation clearing Jackson of any wrongdoing

Abrams brings up the logic of the prosecution's timeline
-he has serious doubts about that

Dimond actually agreed (pigs are flying)
-brought up the fact that the timeline has changed over time
-says Mesereau will bring up the fact that the mother came and went to and from Neverland repeatedly to be with her boyfriend (now husband) when she claims she was being kidnapped
-says Mesereau will bring up the fact that the mother once tried to get some kind of job where she said she'd make a good witness if necessary to get that job

Abrams says this isn't just one problem, but a series of problems
-says he would never let a 15 year old off the hook for lying just because he's a kid.
I had to read that twice. Abrams AND Dimond? What's going on? :lol:

Tiger Lilly

r759941830.jpg

Gemma, Loose and Special KKKKK.. that's the pic I was talking about!! He's always doin' that!
LOL! I never noticed he does that before! :lol: That sexy guy, teasing us girls! :bleh:

edit Just caught another news segment. Some woman called Jane Val... whatever her name was, said Michael was smiling at the pot. jurors and asked some people who worked in the courtroom how they were. She said he was very smiley and friendly towards everyone. :D Show 'em who you really are Mike! :D