Day 1: Jan 31 2005 Official Thread w/ TV alerts etc

HeavenSent

*hugs Vicky back.* I love you all too....

This might be O/T, but what the hell...you all mean so much to me being here. the ones who bring fun and intelligence here, this is just the first day of the trial, but it means a lot to know that you all are in this for the long haul. I mean that deeply. You're my saving grace. I'd be so lost.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by The Lucy.
Well then...Michael wouldn't be as famous as he is :laugh

What I mean is...what if I never found out about MJEOL? *slits wrists at the the thought*

Thanks Dorinda!

The Lucy.

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
What I mean is...what if I never found out about MJEOL? *slits wrists at the the thought*

Ooo indeed.

And OOOOOO!! I've just realised. I've been at MJEOL for exactly 2 years today now!!!!!! Woah.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
*hugs Vicky back.* I love you all too....

This might be O/T, but what the hell...you all mean so much to me being here. the ones who bring fun and intelligence here, this is just the first day of the trial, but it means a lot to know that you all are in this for the long haul. I mean that deeply. You're my saving grace. I'd be so lost.

:drinkingb

I know! I'd be lost as well. Especially when you have all these assholes running around spewing their shit about Michael. Then you come here...and..and..

:sneddoncr

..it's so beautiful.

A

Anonymous

Ooo indeed.

And OOOOOO!! I've just realised. I've been at MJEOL for exactly 2 years today now!!!!!! Woah.

Happy anniversary! :D

Tiger Lilly

Can I join in the lurving? :D

I'm so so grateful to have everyone here as well. Without you guys being a fan in the good times wouldn't be as much fun and in these bad times I wouldn't be half as confident (or sane) as I am now. I've learnt alot from you guys and I dunno what I'd do without you. Let's all stay strong and stick together for Michael. Luvs! :heart2:

HeavenSent

yeah, we've all come a long way in the name of supporting Michael. Ain't that something?

Michael has done so much more than he knows!

A

Anonymous

yeah, we've all come a long way in the name of supporting Michael. Ain't that something?

Michael has done so much more than he knows!

:D

HeavenSent

Before I forget, I got an ON topic question, I think Gem asked before. What was the purpose of Michael showing up for jury selection today? I'm just trying to understand the process. Is that just a formality?

The Lucy.

Before I forget, I got an ON topic question, I think Gem asked before. What was the purpose of Michael showing up for jury selection today? I'm just trying to understand the process. Is that just a formality?
I'd like to think he's giving us a chance to see himself in that fly white suit again :pacifier

A

Anonymous

I guess just to face them. You know 'meet yo..um..' yea. :idontknow

Aww, You are all so sweet. I know that I sometimes come of as an ignorant person and people then seem to dismiss as a result. I know that I've not been fully applying myself within the communtiy as I've mainly been focusing on the case... I would love to get to know each of you here and feel more involved by broadening my circle of friends.

I truly do love you all unconditionally, and without you I would have to find another source to express my love and support towards Michael. Our Strength will fuel Michael to proceed with these malacious allegations.

Michael will be accquited and Vindicated of all these charges against him :)

~Jamie~

A

Anonymous

I'd like to think he's giving us a chance to see himself in that fly white suit again :pacifier

:laugh

Melville ordered him to attend all of the proceedings.