Day 1: Jan 31 2005 Official Thread w/ TV alerts etc

minnie michael

maybe Mike is preparing for his dress right now..and take a deep breath give the world his confidence smile..and listen to what his lawyers wanna tell him and kiss his babes and his mama and his brothers and let Karen faye take care of his hair and.....and..

Tiger Lilly

I don't think he'll be there for at least 50 mins yet, Cindy. If anything happens we'll find out from here cos someone will pick it up. :)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
RubbaRubba post Today, 11:32 AM

This morning on my way into the office, I tuned in to WPGC 95.5 to hear Donnie Simpson ask all the listeners to keep Michael in their prayers. He also stated that he supports Michael 110% and that Michael will be vindicated because he's walking in that court room with the truth and God on his side. Donnie also went on to say that the DA is going to have a hell of a time trying to convince him and the jury that Michael is guilty. Donnie played a song dedicated to Michael........"You are not alone". It was a warm moment, and I congratulate Donnie for stepping out of ranks with the majority of radio outlets and confessing his support of Michael. I ask that you take the time out to send Donnie an email expressing your appreciation for his kind words. Even if it's a short sentence, let's let Donnie know how we feel about what he did. His email address is donniesimpson@wpgc955.com

WhoIsIt?

Hey all!
Nice to see the fans unite like this today! Stay stong god bless...
I'm kinda nervous too but then I thought of how strong Michael is bein in all this, so thats a good thing!
May the 2005 Michael Jackson trial begin!

Jay Child

minnie michael

:tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite hey babes..go to www.tvren.com that's a Hongkong tv television..they are living the scene..aww Michael is coming..he is in whole white..and he is smiling..and the fans are screaming like hell..awwwwwwwwwwwww Michael looks so confidence.and he looks soosososoososooososoosos beautiful and so pure..and so handsome...awwwwwwwwwwwwww