Debbie to get back with Micheal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eboni

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I saw in one of those news stand paper that it said Michael will be free on all counts and will re marry debbie is that true?

Newspaper stand.....by now u should know better than to give these article a second thought...until Michael or his spokswoman says it then I don't believe it.

-g2mir...come on now.. :lol:

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Eboni
Newspaper stand.....by now u should know better than to give these article a second thought...until Michael or his spokswoman says it then I don't believe it.

-g2mir...come on now.. :lol:
Well what do you have to say about them saying Michael wil go free?? I thought they were haters?

mjwifey3

their not necessarily haters their just parasites who see that this case is ridiculous and that Michael's gonna win and so their trying to cash in on this! So please don't believe the hype unless Michael or Ms. Bain verify this don't believe it it's garbage so throw it out!

sistahlamb

You waste your life reading too many gossip papers.

The chances of someone in the media knowing of something like that are pretty much non-existant at this point in his life.

A

Anonymous

If you believe that then you're just an outright dumb ass.

Eboni

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
If you believe that then you're just an outright dumb ass.

That's not very nice what u just posted and I think that u were being extreamly rude by saying that.....(calling Got2makeitright a dumb ass if she believes the article)!!!!

Tiger Lilly

How the hell would a newspaper know who Michael intends to marry (if anyone)? Do you seriously think he's gonna let the tabloids know if if if he's planning to marry her. If anything wouldn't you expect Michael to keep it private? Anyway according to the tabloid trash Michael was gonna marry some muslim woman last year. Did that happen? No.

Stop reading $hit.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
How the hell would a newspaper know who Michael intends to marry (if anyone)? Do you seriously think he's gonna let the tabloids know if if if he's planning to marry her. If anything wouldn't you expect Michael to keep it private? Anyway according to the tabloid trash Michael was gonna marry some muslim woman last year. Did that happen? No.

Stop reading $hit.

The globe said scott was to walk free but that did not happen oh well lol. Its ok thanks for your adivce. :thumbsup

MJISHOT

Originally posted by got2makeitright
I saw in one of those news stand paper that it said Michael will be free on all counts and will re marry debbie is that true?
your an MJ fan and you believe what the papers say? Sorry but how in the hell would the papers know if mike was getting back with debbie or not?!!

I personally don't believe the Debbie thing (not that that would be bad or anything, it just doesn't seem to ring true at this point in time, at least), but it rocks my world that even the RAGSHEETS (who are usually VICIOUS against Michael) are saying he'll go free now! :lol: If THAT doesn't tell you something about the strength of this "case" (or lack thereof), I don't know what will! :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.