Decent article about MJ, Thank you lataneesha22

linzfinz03

No Sir.. If you get your nose OUT from behind tabloid papers you would see that the youth of america and the world would most
Certainly benefit from acknowledging Jackson as some sort of a role model. A man who uses his power, wealth and fame for good, constantly trying to make the world a better place, helping anyone he can.. A man who actually cares about other people and is not selfish and driven by greed like 90% of the world. A man who at the time clearly stood against any kind of drug taking even something as measly as aspirin he wasn't willing to ingest... A man who stood against drinking and drunk driving.. A man who wanted to help steer the WORLDS youth to a drug free and love filled world... A man who stood for peace.. A man who marched to the beat of a different drummer... and who cares!!!.. he stood for DIVERSITY.. and wasn't afraid to stand OUT.. to be different.. to show children that not everyone HAS to be, act and LOOK the same... A man who treats ppl with respect.. and a man who only wanted to be loved...

A man who still stands for all this today.. over 20 years later will not drink wine out of a wine glass for fear that a child would see it and copy him.... a man who still knows his image should be a clean one...

I love him... and maybe we should remind him of all the people who Michael Jackson has helped guide them through their awkward teen years full of peer pressure and the need to fit in... I know hes helped me... and I know hes helped a lot of people in this world..

Funny thing is he was helping them in 1984.. and hes still helping them NOW and he was HELPING them in 1975 as well. . .

All this really burns me up... its been over 20 years.... leave him alone.. Its really not fair that they are not only doing this to him NOW but going back to his past and trying to TAKE that from HIM as well.
i thought this was really cool so i posted it up here
source:jacksonaction

MJsbadgirl89

WOW!
that is the most best article I've ever written!
in my opion Michael would cry to see that someone recognizes his
love for children the world etc.
I loved it!!!!
appluse from me!