Disturbing Picture of Michael & his Nephew

69sofine

Hey Guys,

You need to go to this site: http://www.mjstar.com and go in the general discussions and there is a topic labeled this "Eronious Pictures of Michael & Nephew". This picture you want believe it when you see it! This picture was taken back sometome in the 90's I think. Please let everybody know about this because this picture needs to be destroyed.[HELLNO][/HELLNO]

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I'm not sure if i want to....tell me,was this picture suitable to post on a fan site?......

*edit* it says the source is MJSTAR...well that preety much says it all....let's not go there.

HeavenSent

if it's what i think it is, it's that photoshopped looking pic of him standing next to his half nude nephew. looked fake almost from the moment i saw it.

what's disturbing is how it's still being posted on mjsites, despite it being "erroneous". The thing to do is NOT tell everyone about it, just let it disappear into junk oblivion like all the other doctored photos of his.

HeavenSent;187951 said:
if it's what i think it is, it's that photoshopped looking pic of him standing next to his half nude nephew. looked fake almost from the moment i saw it.

what's disturbing is how it's still being posted on mjsites, despite it being "erroneous". The thing to do is NOT tell everyone about it, just let it disappear into junk oblivion like all the other doctored photos of his.

Exactly.

Thread closed.