Dr. Death Maurry will have a thousand supporters at trial

trenny

Maurry will have buses of supporters at his hearings according to TMZ including congress woman Sheila Jackson. this cant happen. I hope MJ fans will out number them and shut them down.....after all Maurry still has his life. He was'nt the one who was killed MJ was.

oldschoolfan

You know I've never really got myself too worked up about Murray, I am yet to feel any big amount of anger. But this is the very first time I have felt my stomach churn. I think old Amy has finally reached breaking point.
Why do I have a feeling that a lot of these people are going to be the same people who attacked Michael during his trial? I bet these sick freaks are glad Murray 'ridded the world of a paedophile'. Ugh, I'm going to sleep.

Teva

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Why do I have a feeling that a lot of these people are going to be the same people who attacked Michael during his trial? I bet these sick freaks are glad Murray 'ridded the world of a paedophile'. Ugh, I'm going to sleep.[/quote]

We will just have to wait and see. I can't believe Murray would have supporters. How many cardiologists have a fan base? No, these are people who are against Michael so they throw their weight behind Murray.

Saphster

Supporters my ass. More like Michael Jackson haters and or accomplices. I doubt this is true but if he does I really hope the Mj fans will outnumber them as well. I can't be there sadly. But I know good and damn well many fans will be there!

Marina

Here's some more buzz kill. I just got this tweet: The California Medical Board and Attorney General Jerry Brown were overruled today in court. Superior Court Judge Michael E. Pastor ruled that the Attorney General didn't have
jurisdiction or authority to revoke Murray's medical license. The judge does have that authority - but he didn't exercise it, but I digress. So, Murray goes on "practicing medicine" until the trial. The defense argued that if California pulled Murray's license that would prompt Texas and Nevada to do the same. The defense also trotted out the argument that Murray had saved a woman in flight in May when she fell out on board a plane. If I were she, had I known it was him, *(you fill in the blank, I have no words). I'm sorry, but that good deed is irrelevant to this case. This judge is also biased, but what else is new? Legal as well as common sense should prevail but . . . IMHO it doesn't look like it will. The defense's second argument was that Murray is in financial distress and that he needs to continue working because he's "hanging on by a thread." I'm not going to touch that one either - there's not enough space in cyberspace to address that.

A man lost his life, three children had their father snatched away from them, and the world lost a genius. I really don't think that Murray's financial situation is what matters here. Justice is what matters here. And as usual, in Michael's case, the District Attorney's office drops the ball again. I can only hope that the Deputy D.A.s hit these talking points during the hearing. Murray's children still have their father: P, P and B don't.

Well, I was relieved to find this retraction on the TMZ site, RE: Congresswoman Jackson Lee:

UPDATE: Congresswoman Lee's Chief of Staff just called TMZ and said, "There is no knowledge of any event. There is no truth to the story

Because I was about to be majorly dissapointed in her otherwise! And not even on a political basis, but because she had been so kind to Michael when he came to Washington DC that time in 2004, right around the time of the indictment, one of the few who seemed to be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, to remain innocent until proven guilty (which, of course, he was not..he was vindicated). Plus she really seemed to admire and respect him on a personal level and for his charity work, so it would've been really dissapointing to see her, esp. as a Congresswoman, defending Murray's stupid ass!

Wish we could've all had that kind of relief when it came to the judge today. :( That sickens me, though I am holding on for justice. Looks like it will be slow in coming, but I believe in karma. Though my heart feels heavy in the knowledge that no matter what happens to Murray, TRUE justice cannot and can never be acheived because nothing can bring back what he took away with his stupidity.. :crying That thought makes this all seem so...hollow. Though I still hope against hope that justice, some form of it anyway, can be acheived for Michael, his kids, his family, and all who care so much about him...*sigh*

Cristine87

It truly amazes me how they keep trying to make it about Murray. Murray finances, his career, his life, etc. Are these people not thinking about Michael and the f*cking tragedy that happened to him. I just cannot believe this injustice that I'm continuosly seeing. I wanted to vomit when I read they wouldn't revoke his license. This is sending a message to the medical community that they can be greedy and make money off patients, even if it means their life. More and more everyday, I see what Michael had to go through. The unfairness of people hurting him and getting away with it, because on some level, people act like this man was somehow less human then them just because he was rich, famous and had more awards than anybody. Unreal!

Juniorlady

Has anyone noticed that his hearing today was held after the day Michael was vindicated? That just didn't sit right with me.