Dr. Murray Returns to Work

danaluvsmj

(23-11-2009) Conrad Murray... the infamous physician who administered the fatal injection of the drug propofol to Michael Jackson and then left his patient's bedside to go to the bathroom and make a few calls... is set to resume office hours on Monday at the Armstrong Medical Clinic, located on W. Montgomery Rd. in Houston, Texas. The full address and phone and fax numbers are easily found online, we suppose.

His attorney, Edward Chernoff told the Associated Press "He (Murray) has not been able to earn a living since the death of Michael Jackson. His legal fees are enormous and his debts have mounted to the point where it is unclear whether he will be able to keep his house or support his family. His intentions are to attend to these patients who have continued to support him, despite the attention and despite the threats."

Meanwhile, Michael Jackson's children, family, friends and fans continue to comfort one another while coping with Michael's untimely and unnecessary death.

Source: MJFC / AP

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index...y-life-goes-on&catid=85:latest-news&Itemid=82

This is just sickening! He should NOT be practicing or anywhere near a patient. We need to call the Texas Medical Board to complain. I'll post the site.

Kim81

Whoa, I hope that's not true. How does this guy even still have his medical license? I know he hasn't been chared or arrested or anything (YET):angry: but you would think his profession would have suspended him or something?

Marina

This is outrageous. He sets up shop again and this gives him the green light to continue his MAL "practice." The Texas Medical Board must intervene and revoke his medical license before he kills again. At the very least, the TMB should suspend his license pending the final outcome - that is if they EVER get around to charging him.

Palmyra

Who is crazy enough to even want to be his patient??!!

I read in an article that, as soon as patients heard he was back at the clinic, appointments increased! There are some people out there who loved him, obviously.

HeavenSent

He runs a low income clinic which means that for many, he was their last resort. Regardless, he should NOT be allowed to continue practicing medicine.

Furthermore, this man owes child support. Any income he receives needs to be going towards his children. He put himself in this mess and he has no one to blame but HIMSELF. This is outrageous. Folks need to wake up. If he'd killed their dad, their brother or sister, I doubt these same people would be willing to allow him to continue.

Saphster

I knew it. I knew he was going to get off the hook. This motherfucker should be jail but instead is roaming freely like nothing ever happened and nobody gives a ****.

I sent a complaint.

Cristine87

Wrong place at the wrong time? WTF? If he didn't do it, then who did? He was the one who was there and he administered the lethal dose of Propophol. OMG, why the hell is he out and about free to go to his little clinic, but when Michael was brought up on those bullsh*t ass charges, they wasted NO time in going to get his ass. They were probably speeding and running red lights down the street to get to him, but this piece of sh*t admits that he injected him with propofol, which is what killed him, and this long drawn out ass investigation needs to take place before he can be arrested, if he is arrested. :angry:

OneMoreChance

I have no words left to complain about the injustice that has surrounded Michael is his life and continues to surround him in his death. This is very disheartning! Will nothing ever be made right where Michael is concerned?:glare:

Lil MJ

Excuse me ladies for my language but....

F*ck that p*ssy a** b*tch and so called "Dr."!!! Ughhhhh!!! This angers me to the extreme especially knowing there's nothing I or we can do about it. That motherf*cker deserves to be locked up for KILLING and MURDERING the ONLY pure soul the ENTIRE world has ever known. F*CK THAT BASTARD!!! He's lucky that he's still standing...

OneMoreChance

Lil MJ;227513 said:
Excuse me ladies for my language but....

F*ck that p*ssy a** b*tch and so called "Dr."!!! Ughhhhh!!! This angers me to the extreme especially knowing there's nothing I or we can do about it. That motherf*cker deserves to be locked up for KILLING and MURDERING the ONLY pure soul the ENTIRE world has ever known. F*CK THAT BASTARD!!! He's lucky that he's still standing...

Wow Alex! I have never heard you speak so harshly! Murray just brings it out of people!

MJfan01'

Dr. Conrad Murray, the cardiologist at the center of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death, spent a relatively routine day back at his Houston clinic where he began seeing patients again Monday.

Michael Jackson's physician returns to his practice in Texas today.The doctor was welcomed back by his mostly elderly patients in an underserved community of Houston. Besides "one ***** with a sign," as Murray's attorney spokeswoman, Miranda Sevick, put it, the day was uneventful. Sevick said he saw seven patients.

"He hasn't lost a patient in Houston or Las Vegas," Sevick told ABCNews.com. "He's just thrilled to be back. The greatest joy of his life is working as a doctor. After being in exile and being able to hug his patients and shake their hands, he's never been so rejuvenated. He looks relaxed and happy."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertain...el-jackson-doc-conrad-murray/story?id=9157691

disgusting :8-26-03yuk:

OneMoreChance

MJfan01';227544 said:
Dr. Conrad Murray, the cardiologist at the center of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death, spent a relatively routine day back at his Houston clinic where he began seeing patients again Monday.

Michael Jackson's physician returns to his practice in Texas today.The doctor was welcomed back by his mostly elderly patients in an underserved community of Houston. Besides "one ***** with a sign," as Murray's attorney spokeswoman, Miranda Sevick, put it, the day was uneventful. Sevick said he saw seven patients.

"He hasn't lost a patient in Houston or Las Vegas," Sevick told ABCNews.com. "He's just thrilled to be back. The greatest joy of his life is working as a doctor. After being in exile and being able to hug his patients and shake their hands, he's never been so rejuvenated. He looks relaxed and happy."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertain...el-jackson-doc-conrad-murray/story?id=9157691

disgusting :8-26-03yuk:

:8-25-03pooh: