Dr. Murray Returns to Work

HeavenSent

Cristine87;227548 said:
I think I'm going to be sick!

You and me both!

I think I know where this clinic is. Straight ghetto.

It just sickens me to think that these patients can't look past what he's done. I mean, what the :censored

And then to cheer him on at that! I'm going to keep the faith as best I can. This isn't over and his ass thinks he's home-free. This very well might be a set up. Let him get comfortable and watch him slip up and admit to something he didn't want to admit to.

I'm angry but I still pray.

Kim81

After being in exile and being able to hug his patients and shake their hands, he's never been so rejuvenated. He looks relaxed and happy.
How nice for him. Lovely that he's able to go on about his life so happy after killing someone. :angry:

HeavenSent

When they showed him on the local news slipping his sunshades on, I swear I wanted to throw up. Lord forgive me but I hate his ass. Let him gloat and kick his feet up all he wants, because his day WILL come.

Wish that day would hurry the f up.

MJfan01'

La toya can't believe that people are actually hiring the guy. To make matters worse, he can still use propofal.
Dr. Conrad Murray has absolutely no restrictions on his ability to administer Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael Jackson.

We did some checking ... Dr. Murray still has full privileges to practice and operate at Doctors Hospital Tidwell in Houston. We're told Propofol is available for Murray's use.

As for ordering the drug ... no problemo. Dr. Murray can, if he chooses, get bottles of Propofol without special limitations.

As we previously reported, Dr. Murray -- who is seeing patients again -- is being investigated by the DEA and the LAPD in connection with Michael Jackson's death. The Texas Medical Board is also taking a look at the good doc

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/24/dr-conrad-murray-propofol-michael-jackson/#comments
:bs

swan1013

Every time I think of this guy now, the movie "Kill Bill" goes through my mind. Give me a yellow jumpsuit, an array of a$$ kicking skills and a huge samurai sword... we will have our revenge.

Cristine87

Kim81;227553 said:
How nice for him. Lovely that he's able to go on about his life so happy after killing someone. :angry:

Yeah, one of your patients died in your care and your happy! Selfish bastard!

Saphster

Carla I doubt that day will ever come. It seems like nothing will be done about this. That's why I keep thinking his death was all plotted out because nothing is being done about it and this dude KILLED someone because of his stupidity and everything is fine. It's like all this $hit was planned out in advance!

Michael was arrested and taken to jail for some BULLSHIT. And this motherfucker kills somebody and is wandering around with stupid ass people supporting him!

**** this. I don't even give a **** anymore.

Saphster

MJfan01';227563 said:
Dr. Conrad Murray has absolutely no restrictions on his ability to administer Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael Jackson. We did some checking ... Dr. Murray still has full privileges to practice and operate at Doctors Hospital Tidwell in Houston. We're told Propofol is available for Murray's use. As for ordering the drug ... no problemo. Dr. Murray can, if he chooses, get bottles of Propofol without special limitations.

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!

The Texas Medical Board is also taking a look at the good doc

WHAT?!!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeavenSent

Saph, I think they used "good doc" sarcastically. The Texas Medical Board thinks lowly of this dude, they want his ass under investigation.

I am really inclined to think this is all a part of Murray's PR machine as far as I can see. First his appearances in two churches on Sunday where there just so happened to be a camera crew? C'mon. Then to have all these so called "fans" coming out in his defense. I was listening to a radio station here in Houston and aint no one buying this crap.

My thing is, what is going on w/the police? What the hell is going on w/this investigation? I am beyond disbelief at this point that a man who admitted to giving Michael propofol is still able to practice medicine. Like this is one big joke.

When I say his time will come, I don't mean that on earth, because "man" isn't doing jack crap right now. I'm leaving his destiny up to a higher power.

Cristine87

HeavenSent;227609 said:
My thing is, what is going on w/the police? What the hell is going on w/this investigation? I am beyond disbelief at this point that a man who admitted to giving Michael propofol is still able to practice medicine. Like this is one big joke.

What's killing me is that when Michael was under investigation for bullsh*t, you heard EVERYTHING that was going on with the investigation. We heard all his dirty laundry in the press and so many people wanted to see him in jail cause supposedly he was a danger to children. This son of a bitch is a f*cking doctor and he's being allowed to still treat patients even though he's under investigation for murder and malpractice and he admitted to administering something he wasn't supposed to and yet, we don't hear very much. What the hell is going on?

LittleSusie50

Murray's circle is gonna close just like Evan Chandler's.
Let God have him.
But I would like to slap the $hit out of him just once for Michael...:angry:

Lil MJ

Jeniffer30;227515 said:
Wow Alex! I have never heard you speak so harshly! Murray just brings it out of people!

Sorry Jeniffer. I didnt mean to speak like that but I just got angry for that moment. I apologize for that outburst. I always maintain myself and stay reserved but "Dr." Murray just pisses me the hell off.

Saphster

HeavenSent;227609 said:
When I say his time will come, I don't mean that on earth, because "man" isn't doing jack crap right now. I'm leaving his destiny up to a higher power.

Right. I'm starting to think that too. Cause it looks like nothing will happen to him here. And I know how you feel Alex. Whenever I talk on the phone with my bf about Michael's death I just get pumped up with so much anger and talk about how much I can't stand this dude and how stupid this all is. I sound like a sailor.

OneMoreChance

Lil MJ;227633 said:
Sorry Jeniffer. I didnt mean to speak like that but I just got angry for that moment. I apologize for that outburst. I always maintain myself and stay reserved but "Dr." Murray just pisses me the hell off.

I'm not criticizing you Alex! Everyone goes off sometimes. What you said was completely true! Murray better hope he doesn't find himself in the middle of a group of MJ fans!

Lil MJ

Jeniffer30;227644 said:
I'm not criticizing you Alex! Everyone goes off sometimes. What you said was completely true! Murray better hope he doesn't find himself in the middle of a group of MJ fans!

I figured you werent criticizing me but I just wanted to make sure. No worries. Everyone can let it out once in a while and Murray just yanked it out of me especially seeing him get away with all this so far. I wont let my anger towards him go until he's in jail for life. Even then I wont let it go cuz Michael's not here anymore...

candles

Karma is a bitch...Murray will get his

Anyone who willingly goes to him is stupid and I wouldn't even feel sorry for them if they came out without arms and legs.

And I dont know how law enforcement is letting him do this. It makes me start thinking about this conspiracy stuff and if he was just working for someone or whatever...but yeah...whatever...

Saphster

SomedayMaybe;227653 said:
And I dont know how law enforcement is letting him do this. It makes me start thinking about this conspiracy stuff and if he was just working for someone or whatever...but yeah...whatever...

There it is! I just don't see how this is all fine and dandy with them! They're suppose to be the ones we trust and who will bring justice...but they're not. This sucks and it's WRONG!