Eminem can\'t take what he dishes out!

Sunshine

FANTASTIC! Though I wish there had been english subtitles... I do understand a bit of german myself but it would have been better!
FANTASTIC!

Oh have I waited for this! :lol :8-26-03respect:

Ben

I'm sure it was staged, but I don't think Eminem expected to have Sacha Baron Cohen's but stuck in his face. If he did, then this staged joke has obviously backfired on Eminem because the audience and world are laughing at him.

It was all staged :lol:

The Eminem vs. Bruno Incident Was A Fake!

Okay -- the speculation is officially over.

We're relieved to say that everyone can now stop theorizing over whether or not Eminem knew that Sacha Baron Cohen was going to plant his butt in his face from a great height during the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday.

He did. It was all a big stunt.

A chief writer on the show has admitted on his Tumblr (it's like Twitter) that it had all been carefully planned out during rehearsals.

"Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged. That’s all anyone wants to talk about, so let’s get it out of the way. They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then," wrote Scott Aukerman.

But according to blog Animal, it seems that someone (MTV, perhaps?) wasn't too pleased about Scott's revelation. The post was quickly deleted.

Source: http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/14653

ajkinkycuffs

I heard that yes it was rehearsed..but Em wasn't there for rehearsal according to my local news.
I dont' know, but that was hilarious. Rehearsed or not. And of course it's for pulicity :D

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I laughed SOOOO HARD! I still get tickled just thinking about that guy's ass pushed up against his face. :rollin

"Fake" or not, who in their right mind would want the eternal image of some guy's naked butt cheeks pressed up against his face... unless... that's something he doesn't mind in his private life... i'm just sayin'... :rollin