fav childhood movie songs!

danaluvsmj

Now for y'all who loved 'Selena', here's 'La Bamba', based on the story of singer Richie Valens. I loved the songs in this movie when I was a kid! This came about a decade before 'Selena' but it's great. I think the woman who played Richie's mother was the same woman who played Selena's mother.

senecajackson

danaluvsmj;196855 said:
Now for y'all who loved 'Selena', here's 'La Bamba', based on the story of singer Richie Valens. I loved the songs in this movie when I was a kid! This came about a decade before 'Selena' but it's great. I think the woman who played Richie's mother was the same woman who played Selena's mother.

OMG I LOVED THIS MOVIE...and THE SONG!! I forgot about this one...thanks for posting. This is one of my moms alll time favorites!:)

senecajackson

and by the way the lady that played selenas mom in the movie is the wife on the george lopez show, so i dont think that was her in la bamba

MJfan01'

Lets see A whole new world, Part of your world, Circle of life, beauty and the beast, colors of the wind, will you be there, and you got a friend in me.