Favourite Tour?

mcilroga

Wow, no existing thread on this? :blink: :unsure:

Anyways, my favourite tour is, without a doubt, the HIStory Tour. Damn, Michael brought it all together with that one with amazing performances, IMO.

Get to posting! :8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

I haven't even seen Victory, Triumph or Destiny shows. I do have the CD, Victory live from Buffalo, though. Very nice. Michael's def. the star apart from his brothers. :cool: No doubt.

The HIStory tour, because HIStory is my favorite album and era and also because Michael put on one hell of a show for it! :mf_w00t2: :p I seriously am jealous of the people here who actually got to go and see it in person--I get excited enough just watching it on DVD! haha :lol

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks said:
The HIStory tour, because HIStory is my favorite album and era and also because Michael put on one hell of a show for it! :mf_w00t2: :p I seriously am jealous of the people here who actually got to go and see it in person--I get excited enough just watching it on DVD! haha :lol

Hmmmm........well I am even more jealous of people here who have spoken with Michael in person...lol Oh well, we can't have everything, I guess, or can we?:mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

mcilroga

HeavenSent said:
Baaaaad job, Tara. And I mean bad in a good way. Michael's Bad!

C'mon y'all, vote! *Badcoughbad*

:eek:hnoyoudidnt :p

mysteriousone said:
Hmmmm........well I am even more jealous of people here who have spoken with Michael in person...lol Oh well, we can't have everything, I guess, or can we?:mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Who knows what could happen in the future? :mf_w00t2:

QuietSoul

Every tour of Michael's was groundbreaking and magnificent, but I voted for HIStory.... simply because that is when I saw him perform. :D One word to describe it, "Electrifying."

mysteriousone said:

Mysti!

Hehe :D :p

Well, together, we have it all! :8-26-03respect: :D LOL :lol