FEEL FREE TO CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbymjgirl

I don't know if there was a posting on this but CLOSE if so...and forgive me.

Michael News

Jackson's father, Joe, told the German newspaper Bild on Thursday (July 21) that his son was planning a move to Berlin, a city he's said to have fallen in love with.

:bluecry:

abbymjgirl

That's what Mr. Joe Jackson said to a reporter.

:bluecry: I can't help but feel sad even if MJJSource has not confirmed it. I wrote to them and maybe you guys should to so they see we care and then they'll give us a confirmation.

senecajackson

The ass holes just don't stop do they! That news article just added on to my current depression.

About the move, I would hate for him to leave, but I feel he should do what's best for his own personal well-being.

abbymjgirl

About the move, I would hate for him to leave, but I feel he should do what's best for his own personal well-being.

Agree, but I just have to say that unfortunately my heart, my love for him is too strong that the thought of this alone, hurts! :bluecry: BUT, I want what's best for him! Even if it mean a diff. country...

senecajackson

Originally posted by Albamelia
Agree, but I just have to say that unfortunately my heart, my love for him is too strong that the thought of this alone, hurts! :bluecry: BUT, I want what's best for him! Even if it mean a diff. country...

Same here!
I wouldn't want him to move for my own personal reasons , cause it would make it harder for me to meet Michael than what it already is! lol!

HeavenSent

BERLIN (Reuters) - Michael Jackson wants to move to Berlin because he has fallen in love with the city, his father Joe told Germany's Bild newspaper on Thursday.

The mass-circulation paper and several German dailies said the U.S. pop star, who dangled his baby from the railing of a fourth-floor hotel window on a 2002 visit, was fond of Berlin's zoo, the beauty of nearby Potsdam and supportive European fans.

"Michael Jackson is going to become a Berliner!" Bild wrote on top of its front page. "His father is already looking for a house. The King of Pop wants to move to Berlin -- his father tells Bild in an interview."

Joe Jackson told a news conference in Berlin on Wednesday he planned to celebrate his 76th birthday in the German capital on Friday with several of his children and 1,000 fans. He said he hoped Michael would come but was uncertain if he would attend.

Last month a court in Santa Maria, California, acquitted the 46-year-old pop star of child sex abuse charges that had threatened to destroy his career. Jackson then went to the Gulf Arab country of Bahrain on a private visit to relax.

Another German newspaper, Die Welt, quoted an adviser named Shawn Andrews as saying Jackson definitely wanted to move to Europe because he felt he was being poorly treated at home and that he was also suffering from the after-effects of his trial.

"Michael wants to move to Europe," Andrews said. "He is positive about that. He feels at home in Berlin.

"No one in Germany ever let him down during the trial," he said. "Michael himself can't explain why he's fallen so deeply in love with Berlin."

URL: http://today.reuters.com/News/newsArticle....-JACKSON-DC.XML

abbymjgirl

"Michael wants to move to Europe," Andrews said. "He is positive about that. He feels at home in Berlin.

"No one in Germany ever let him down during the trial," he said. "Michael himself can't explain why he's fallen so deeply in love with Berlin."

There has to be people who don't like Michael there! I mean, all around the world there's ignorant people who don't like him. Why? They're stupid! But, to say that no one ever let him down..I dunno.

Like I said, I wanna hear it from the mouth of the man himself, then I'll start to cry...:(

HeavenSent

First of all...

Michael can't announce this himself?

Sometimes I get so frustrated. I wouldn't even start getting sad or glad about this.

How many times have things ended up being totally untrue because of one little quote/article from a 2nd-3rd party individual who claimed to know everything about Michael's next moves? :nonono: Until the man himself comes forward to make it official, I'd really move on...

I hate stuff like this; this only gets people speculating--sometimes over nothing.

Another German newspaper, Die Welt, quoted an adviser named Shawn Andrews as saying Jackson definitely wanted to move to Europe because he felt he was being poorly treated at home and that he was also suffering from the after-effects of his trial.

This is news huh? But it's never from the direct source. Why??? :laugh

I really think about how Michael is somehow never believed when things come out of his own mouth, but when others supposedly speak on him, be it his family or his advisors, all of a sudden, it's ohmigod. Michael is totally capable of letting everyone know his business himself. Quite frankly, he doesn't even have to annouce to the world where he's moving to!

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by HeavenSent
First of all...

Michael can't announce this himself?

Sometimes I get so frustrated. I wouldn't even start getting sad or glad about this.

How many times have things ended up being totally untrue because of one little quote/article from a 2nd-3rd party individual who claimed to know everything about Michael's next moves? :nonono: Until the man himself comes forward to make it official, I'd really move on...

I hate stuff like this; this only gets people speculating--sometimes over nothing.

This is news huh? But it's never from the direct source. Why??? :laugh

I really think about how Michael is somehow never believed when things come out of his own mouth, but when others supposedly speak on him, be it his family or his advisors, all of a sudden, it's ohmigod. Michael is totally capable of letting everyone know his business himself. Quite frankly, he doesn't even have to annouce to the world where he's moving to!
That's right, Carla!! Michael's a big boy and he can do it himself if he so desires to! PERIOD!

News?? Yeah, and DS is straight! :lol:

J5master

Sometimes, MJ's family just shouldn't be speaking for MJ.

I doubt this is true. I think JOE is the one who loves Berlin, just wishful thinking. Just like Jermaine saying "J5 tour with Michael!" since 1998 LOL. We'll see what MJ does. I must admit I do hope this IS, in fact, wishful thinking. Cuz after all this, my opinion still stands...NO ONE should be RUN out of his home for ANY reason. MJ should have to feel that he needs to move out of the COUNTRY cuz of Sneddon. That's all that sorry excuse for a man WANTS. Remember? "We're gonna run that N--- out of the county". I dunno, whatever MJ does I'll accept...but I hope he doesn't resort to that.

A

Anonymous

IMO, Michael should release a statement that stays permenantly at the top of MJJSOURCE that says "No one speaks for me, but me. Anything is else is probably garbage.'

HeavenSent

Originally posted by J5master
. Just like Jermaine saying "J5 tour with Michael!" since 1998 LOL.
LMAO. :lol:

NO ONE should be RUN out of his home for ANY reason. MJ should have to feel that he needs to move out of the COUNTRY cuz of Sneddon.

And like he's not going to have the press hound him and the lawsuits follow him! Who is to say? Like Brian Oxman said, it's all a part of being Michael Jackson. He shouldn't have to put up with that, No. But it exists. So where ever he decides to plant himself, I hope that the decision brings him peace and satisfaction.

And the whole sentiment that America has treated him so poorly--It's easy for other countries to say this when they don't have the world's most famous entertainer residing there. If Berlin can say no one there has let Michael down, then Berlin is pretty much guaranteeing that no one in the Berlin press will ever hound him. That he can freely live without feeling as though he's constantly being watched and scruntized. That he can live in peace. You cannot make those claims simply because you want him to live next door to you. This isn't about making promos. :laugh

To live a normal life and be Michael jackson is impossible, I don't care where you live. The insanity will follow him everywhere.

And yeah: No MJJSOURCE, No deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.