FEEL FREE TO CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonball29

Originally posted by MjsBabyMomma
Well...we'll just have to wait for news from MJJSOURCE.

yeah, or its just too insignificant and they wont even acknowledge it. if its a stupid rumor, why should they waste their time on it.

I second, third, and fourth :)lol: ) the notion of not jumping to conclusions until this is confirmed--yay or nay--by Michael and his team. Just think about it, guys, how many times have people tried to speak "for" Michael, they get quoted in the press, and it turns out not to be true--too many to count! :thumbsdow :lol: And we all know how the media twists things..who knows what Joe did or did not really say. And even then, who really knows Michael's true intentions, if any at all. Only the man himself..

We must also remember that the man has just gone through a terrible time in his own country--remember after '93, how he felt like he needed to get away for a while? Well, he ended up keeping Neverland all the same and who's to say that he wouldn't still keep it even if he DID take up residency in Germany or wherever as well? Neverland is not the only piece of real estate the man owns you know, LOL. So even if he does take up residence there, it doesn't neccessarily mean he is "gone" from the US...at least not permanently..:)

I don't know..I've just gotten to the point where I don't really believe anything that's Michael related until it's confirmed by the man or his team him/themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.