Feeling Positive?

Tiger Lilly

As the prosecution rounds up its case (any day now, shamoone!) how are you feeling? It's kinda another milestone in the "case". I said before somewhere that this point is supposedly to be the all-time low as the prosecution has got most of its "evidence" and witnesses out there. But I don't think it's looking bad at all! Think how far we've come, through all the bad times and the good! I'm really pleased with how this is going. I just know Mez and co will shatter this case and I have every faith in them. They're doing a truly amazing job of vindictating Michael. And as always I have complete faith in Michael's innocence! This is going well! :D

How are y'all feeling now that a large a majority of the pros's "case" has been put forwards?

minnie michael

yes Gemmy..Seeddoon has already talken all of his silly games out of there..we donot feel so bad at all, cos this is not a case, this is just Seddon's personal trap for Michael..in the face of justice we can see how silly and false this case is with the trial days going on...

i canot believe how we have been through all of these days it seems like in these one year i did nothing but focus on Michael..time is flying..i canot imagine we have been togther with Michael more than one years....time can prove everything..time can prove Michael is innocent, time can change those ignorant people's silly minds..time also can tell Michael, our hearts for him is sososo real and true..

we will have our wittness on the stand tomorrow right?? i canot wait... :thumbsup

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I'm feelin good at the moment,seems like everything is going well. Cant believe how fast its gone so far!. Sneddumbs goin doooown :sneddoncrybaby

I feel good! :) Think of it this way--while it's kinda scary how close the "case" is now to going to the jury (We're almost halfway there, folks!), it is VERY reassuring to note just how WEAK the prosecution's "case" is and just how strong Michael's will be :D I am confident Michael will make it out of this just fine..and then some :) :D