finding it hard...

MJISHOT

i have been real strong since all this allegations shit..i mean the first few weeks were hell but then i learnt to deal with it... im my own way.

But the last week or so, ive been watching the dangerous in bucharest concert and its been making me cry so much, just watching it and remembering how amazing it was then... how much i wish we could just be able to focus on his music and how there could have been another album and maybe even a tour! I guess im not getting what i mean across very well... but just watching it even tho its my fav footage of mike to watch, it just makes me so upset cos i miss him so much... i miss that. I wish he didnt have to be going through all this pain and heartache.

I just wish we could have our Mike back! :(

LadyInMJsLife

Amanda hun, I know what you mean. It is a shame that Michael has to be put through this horrible mess, but I really do believe he will rise above it all.

Hugs to you from Joanna :bighug :heart2:

MJISHOT

thanks everyone. :inlove i know we have to stay strong. its just so damn hard sometimes! :pullhairo

Joanna i miss u! :inlove

Tiger Lilly

Awww Manda honey, I know exactly how you feel. I don't know anyone who's dealt with this worse than me so I do understand. Like you I used to put on a video and not be able to finish it cos I'd end up in tears. I've got alot better though. I do have my down days and my weepy moments but I also have my extremely confident days now and they make up for all the bad stuff. I can watch Michael now and although I miss the old days like I crazy I just know we'll get them back again. Try not to think of what could've been eg. a tour, instead look forward to when this is finally over, to seeing Michael smiling a FREE man. We will get those old days back, we'll get the music back and we can all go on being the fans we were. But we'll be stronger. Michael's doing fine, he knows he's innocent. We'll get through... somehow.

If ever you need to talk please PM me or catch me on MSN cos like I said I understand how you feel and I kinda owe you after all the negative shit I spread not so long ago.

Tabloid Junkie

Exactly...don't take this the wrong way...but I try so hard to focus on his music more...but no one in this world really focuses on that as much as the case. So when I go onto an MJ site...there's case news...not news about his music and performances. I miss it too....not saying that he was better back then...but I miss him being known for his music to the world instead of this horrible case.

minnie michael

i feel the same way, especially PHM make me cry and smile at the same time..i wanna Mike goes back to 80's or in the eary of 90's.. i wanna 93's is disappear i wanna we can forget 93's...i watched PHM last night, i saw how happy and carefree Mike was when he was with Mac and other kids playing water balloon fight..i saw his angelike smile was so innocent and pure happy..i was crying and smiling at the same time..i dont know why this world treat a sweet boy like this?? why this world canot stand a growing-up man has a kid's heart..why this world always has dirty mind..but we have to go through it with Mike, maybe this is his own fate we canot choose our fate that's all GOD's plannig..maybe its high time for Mike clear his name totally cause the settlement he did 10 years ago is not right.. i has never lost my faith i have never ever lost the sight of hope.. i know MIke is innocent and he will prove to be innocent....the only thing make me worry is scaring he is upset..just like what Em did to us..i feel so bad inside..i wish we could see his smile at least i wanna know he is happy today and never let those mess get to him.. that's my wish.. :console :console

Aawww 'Manda, babe, come here... :( :console

I know exactly how you feel to a T. I have alot of problems- and nostalgia (evne though I wasn't alive at the time) when I see Thriller or Bad-era footage or photos. It just breaks my heart that these evil people came and snatched away MJ's pride, and honor, and confidence- just like that. I remember when I was about 6 or so, and Black or White came out...vaguely.. everyone was like "Ooohh, Michael Jackson!! YAY!!!!! HE HAS A NEW VIDEO OMIGAAAWDD!!! It's SO KEWL!!"...

I too long for the days when everyone was obsessed with his music and not with his face or whether he felt up little kids or not-- which we all KNOW he would never do such a thing. Infact, just yesterday, I read that he cancelled the Dangerous tour because of his addiction to painkillers- and he cancelled many tour dates cos of various headaches and tootaches and backaches he went through because of them-- and those painkillers were taken because of his tension, stress and heartbreak from the false allegations the first time. :( :( :( :( Poor sweetie...

It was and is horrible, but the way I see it, it's good that these new (FALSE) allegations surfaced. Now it's finally Michael's chance to prove himself innocent and put those old '93 ghosts to rest. He knows he didn't do it, and more and more people are getting on his side-- you see how this case is totally falling apart? It's coming undone. Notice not many people are talking about it as much anymore, it's not on every news headline like before... because there are more and more skeptics now of Sneddon's ways.

Soon enough, and I will bet you before the trial date, bombshells are gonna be dropped, secrets are gonna come out, and the shee-it is going to hit the fan. This crap will be exposed, Michael will be vindicated...dancing, touring (it was other peoples' fault, not his, that he didn't tour in a while- remember Invincible? :) and new albums, just like before, but then a TOTALLY FREE and once again respected man. I just know that's what's gonna happen..it's so obvious.

Don't let this get you down, Manda- everything's gonna be ok. *hugs* :console :console

-PuYoTha

Mathilde

Manda I know exactly what you feel like! Reading your post was almost like reading my own thoughts - I often cry too when I watch some of my MJ footage from the good old days!

I also feel the same way. It was just a few weeks or so ago I was watching my 1987 Bad Yokohama, Japan concert. And as I was watching it I remember how Michael was still very much loved back in the late 80s. And it cause me to wish so badly that it was still like that for Michael. Because I remember a tiny bit of Michael Jackson mania back in mid 80s. And back then Michael Jackson haters were like unheard of. Because everyone loved Michael Jackson back then. And if I remember correctly even the tabloids loved Michael Jackson. Because I remember reading some where that Michael gave an interview to the tabloid Globe. But now sadly it is not like that for Michael any more. And I hate to say this but I don't think it ever will be the same for Michael. Because of what happen to Michael in 93 had just totally destroyed it.

catsrule52

Originally posted by MJISHOT
i have been real strong since all this allegations shit..i mean the first few weeks were hell but then i learnt to deal with it... im my own way.

But the last week or so, ive been watching the dangerous in bucharest concert and its been making me cry so much, just watching it and remembering how amazing it was then... how much i wish we could just be able to focus on his music and how there could have been another album and maybe even a tour! I guess im not getting what i mean across very well... but just watching it even tho its my fav footage of mike to watch, it just makes me so upset cos i miss him so much... i miss that. I wish he didnt have to be going through all this pain and heartache.

I just wish we could have our Mike back! :(
Longing for the goold old days... I want around than so I can only imagine the magic in the world than. It would just be so awesome to be able to live through the late 80s,early 90s without being in diapers. But of course I wasnt, I get sad when I listen 2 an MJ concert because I wanted to be there, sounds a little silly cause thats wrather ovious. It just woulda been cool to see all these awesome things, records being broken, and stuff.

MJJ_Lover

You never know what's to come. Michael's keen on exploring other areas of the entertainment business. With his perfectionist nature and innovative mind, Michael will continue to mesmerise the world with his art. Michael has said that he wants to work on movies more, and behind the scenes... pioneering...

MJ's redemption and salvation is soon, and we must all KTF. Love ya all!!

I know exactly how you feel. When I first heard the allegations the world which surrounded me just disintegrated beneath me feet. I never knew how I was going to be competent enough to pick up all the pieces as I had never gone through such a horrific situation before. I began to sowly build the world which once surrounded me. It was a slow process but I gradually started to feel better about the whole circumstance. There were at times when I would begin to feel dejected than other as I felt that the case wasn't going in the right direction, and certain decisions which the judge made were coincidently in favour of sneddon. Resently I have been feeling great as I have reliased all the tricks which the procecution have been up to and this time it has shown the whole notion of this case(not that I never knew that from the start). Things are starting to look on the bright side now, and Michael has my full confidence in him. I belive that Michael is innocent of all the charges which have been brought against him, and I have belived that from day 1.

If you read all of the bullets which wisper posts It does make a difference and it does make you feel more confident about this case. I also find it difficult to bring myself to watch video which show the happier times in Michael's career, but now that I have a confident head on me I can watch Michael with a smile on his face and see him enjoying himself when he's on stage and off. You will feel better about this whole case. It just takes time, but it will come to you. Michael will be vindicted.. he will come out of the courthouse with a huge smile on his face a free innocent man as he told us he would. Soon after that we will depart on our magical jorney with Michael.

~Jamie~

MJISHOT

thankyou everyone so much for your kind words and support! :D its so good to be able to confide i u guys! I dont have anyone i can really talk to about mike,... no one understands. everyone thinks he's guilty! :(

Jamie, i do real whispers bullets in the news section and it does make me confident cos this case is such a sham its unbelievable! but it doesnt stop me thinking the worst and of course that mike shouldnt even be having to go through this anyway!

privacy

Manda.. I love you. I feel something similar to you.. when I watch his tours, I start thinking horrible kinda morbid thoughts like, "will he perform again?" "will there be another tour?" and.. I know it sounds selfish, but I know he loves performing. Not touring.. lol.. but performing.. and I just wish he could ignore this sh.t, and do what he wants to do.

You gotta keep telling yourself that he will pull through this, and he'll be all the stronger for doing it.

*hugs*

I want Michael back.