finding it hard...

MJISHOT

Originally posted by privacy
Manda.. I love you. I feel something similar to you.. when I watch his tours, I start thinking horrible kinda morbid thoughts like, "will he perform again?" "will there be another tour?" and.. I know it sounds selfish, but I know he loves performing. Not touring.. lol.. but performing.. and I just wish he could ignore this sh.t, and do what he wants to do.

You gotta keep telling yourself that he will pull through this, and he'll be all the stronger for doing it.

*hugs*

I want Michael back.

i love u too acy! its so nice to have u guys to talk too about this. no one here understands! :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manda.. I love you. I feel something similar to you.. when I watch his tours, I start thinking horrible kinda morbid thoughts like, "will he perform again?" "will there be another tour?" and.. I know it sounds selfish, but I know he loves performing. Not touring.. lol.. but performing.. and I just wish he could ignore this sh.t, and do what he wants to do.

You gotta keep telling yourself that he will pull through this, and he'll be all the stronger for doing it.

*hugs*

I want Michael back.

Dude, I know. But you know what? Michael is still the same. He still loves performing, touring (or does he?.."I LoVe tO ToUuur!!!" XD) Seriously, remember shortly before the allegations came up, he was aaalmost finished with his video for "One More Chance"? But bloody Tom Sneddon hauled his butt up and farted on it and we never got to see it?

I dunno if this is true, but I read once that MJ WAS going to do an Invincible tour sometime in 2002, if it weren't for Sony kicking him in the butt.

So yeah.... It's not Michael's fault, it's everyone else's. :( :( :( People don't wanna let him be creative.

privacy

i love u too acy! its so nice to have u guys to talk too about this. no one here understands! :(

I love talkin to everyone here too.. they understand just what you see and love about Michael. :)

Dude, I know. But you know what? Michael is still the same. He still loves performing, touring (or does he?.."I LoVe tO ToUuur!!!" XD) Seriously, remember shortly before the allegations came up, he was aaalmost finished with his video for "One More Chance"? But bloody Tom Sneddon hauled his butt up and farted on it and we never got to see it?

I dunno if this is true, but I read once that MJ WAS going to do an Invincible tour sometime in 2002, if it weren't for Sony kicking him in the butt.

So yeah.... It's not Michael's fault, it's everyone else's. :( :( :( People don't wanna let him be creative.

I wish they'd leave him alone. He knows that we wanna see him performing, singing... and he wants to do that for us cus he loves us.. but these damn idiots are stopping him.

I hope he'll do another tour one day.

MJPowerOfLove

Originally posted by privacy
I love talkin to everyone here too..
it's good..
coz today i need a hug.......
unsure.gif

maybe even a kiss.....

or maybe a few hot kisses can help.. :laugh

Remember how good it was before all these allegations ? Remember how we had no worries and Michael was happy ? What happened ? Will we ever be as happy and carefree as we once were ? I dunno I feel like this is never going to end. I try to stand tall and ignore all the bashing but it's getting harder every day with every jerk I meet. Someone please tell me this will end. For Michael's sake and for our sake. Why are people so damn cruel ? All he did was love a child. What's wrong with that ?

I want everything back to normal. I want to be able to speak my mind about Michael without people looking at me like I'm a freak. I'm tired of all this. I wish I could turn back the time to when we were all happy.

Does anybody else feel like this ?

privacy

I know what you mean, Joan. I also feel like I'm the only one feeling all that because I don't have anyone around me to speak about it with.
I got friends but.. none who like MJ, and wouldn't look at me as though I was a freak if I confessed that I do love and care for him so much.

It's comforting to know you're not the only one feeling this.

liberiangirl58

Hi Amanda, long time no speak! I know exactly how you feel, I too have positive days and low days. But like so many ppl have said, the positive days are outnumbering the low days, because so much about how this case has been rigged right from the start, is now leaking out. Its only a matter of time (I pray) before even the wretched tabloids see the tide is turning and start to rethink their attitude - they are a bunch of sheep, if one says "boo!" they all jump.... But the fact that MJ is so positive and strong, and all the dirty dealings of the DA's office are becoming known, will help. And in a way, awful as this Eminem video is, it does show that people are getting fed up with the MJ bashing thats been going on. Which can only be good.

I went thru a time when I couldnt watch my mj videos, I had like a see saw feeling, sometimes I could and sometimes it was just too upsetting. I really hope Michael will perform live again - he may not do such huge tours but he can't not ever perform on stage again, its what he does best, where he really shines, and he has said so often that he loves it, i cant imagine he would drop that completely. Besides, ive never seen him on stage, so he has to do it, for me!!!!! lol.

Anyway, just wanted to say, keep your chin up, and look forward to the day of vindication!

xx
Elaine

Scream

Gee...I could have wrote all this words...I also know how you all feel. I also want an end of all this B.S. Sometimes it feels like it will never end, that I will always get looks that says that I am "as crazy and freaky as he is." It really sucks, it feels so annoying and unfair. But the world of today is sick and cruel, that´s the sad truth. I just can´t get it..how can the human be so greedy? Why can´t all those mean people just shut up and LISTEN to what Michael have to say? They don´t see the love and care in his eyes, the intelligence and power in his voice or the magic in his moves. They just see the tabloids.
But still, the MJ fans are so incredible and supporting. The only thing we have to remember is that we NEVER stop loving him. Sit down and send some nice thoughts to him every day. Just concentrate on him and think exactly what you would like to say to him and then end it with a warm hug. I´m sure that he will feel it.
I think that one of the greatest proofs of his innocence is that he never stop fighting. If he were guilty I don´t think he would have this energy to go on.
Of course our dear angel is innocent. He loves all children like they were his own, there isn´t any crime in that. He will make this. Just imagine how he steps out of the court house with a huge smile, makes the V-sign and then a spin and up on tiptoes and then meets the fans shouts. That day will come, I know that. He´s 100 % innocent and I will never stop loving him!

:console
:mjistheki

~DarkBrownEye~

the medie steals MJ....and tries to run him down...tries to finish this magic..I hope MJ will bring back some good music and performances...but only god knows what will happen next year...
I`M sure michael is as good as 10 years ago...but no one trusts in him...and everyone sees the wacko jacko...
it´s sad how the society starts to forget the music of MJ...