Glenda Tapes

xenedra

The complete transcripts of all 8 tapes were just republished online today from the person who copied them direct from the source...just an fyi. This has been the site considered to have the 'real deal' so to speak.

[url="http://mjglendacall.blog.com/"]http://mjglendacall.blog.com/[/url]

Read em if you wanna. it's long. I copied it all into a word document and it took up 201 pages... WARNING...alot of heavy info in these. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

I have no opinion on these tapes. This is just an FYI.

:aintseennuffin

61308_474373415125_727200125_7253139_2081015_n.jpg

Teva

Hi Xendra,

I started reading the transcripts today (on vacation), I don't know if they are real or not either, but they make my mouth water. Some parts I have heard before in the youtube audio, but the sexual parts I am now hearing about for the first time. I wish they would post the full audio so I could at least hear for myself. At times I felt badly reading it (if it is true) especially when Glenda says to Michael "this is just between you and me", I thought, yeah right and few million of your closest fans and enemies.

I haven't finish reading, but the portions about him and a "S" are hot. If it is only a fanfic it is really in keeping with Michael's character. I think the girl is Middle Eastern, but that's just my opinion. Anyhooooo have to go finish reading. I feel like a fly on a wall.

Teva

Okay I have read some more and I think Keep it in the Closet is about this girl.

***UPDATE***

Okay this transcript seems to be a repeat of the same story told a different way sometimes with more or less information. I think some of the story is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. Maybe there was an "S", but it is hard to tell fact from fiction. The unfortunate thing is, with fan fiction it is state as such up front, but this transcript has alot of people accepting it at face value.

shelly

Teva said:
Okay I have read some more and I think Keep it in the Closet is about this girl.

***UPDATE***

Okay this transcript seems to be a repeat of the same story told a different way sometimes with more or less information. I think some of the story is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. Maybe there was an "S", but it is hard to tell fact from fiction. The unfortunate thing is, with fan fiction it is state as such up front, but this transcript has alot of people accepting it at face value.

The tapes were released by that guy

http://www.hansnews.com

He is a crook and I think he bought them from those people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86HGk5xSzco

Teva

So they are real??????????????????? WOW! I wonder if the part about the "S" girl is real also because I have not heard any audio to it only the audio for other stuff. The "S" part is sketchy at best, I still can't decipher if he had just oral or vaginal sex with this girl, but like I said maybe that part's made up.

I am still amazed that the fans actually find this stuff! Have you read the transcript (link) that Xendra posted. Tell me what you think. Do you believe the "S" part is real?

shelly

Teva said:
So they are real??????????????????? WOW! I wonder if the part about the "S" girl is real also because I have not heard any audio to it only the audio for other stuff. The "S" part is sketchy at best, I still can't decipher if he had just oral or vaginal sex with this girl, but like I said maybe that part's made up.

I am still amazed that the fans actually find this stuff! Have you read the transcript (link) that Xendra posted. Tell me what you think. Do you believe the "S" part is real?

I don't know if they are true or not but there was that article from the Sunday Times in 2005

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article440193.ece

It confirmed what is in the small video with Damien Stein. I never read the transcript, I just read a small part of it. From what I understand parts of the transcript are true and parts of them are fiction.

OneMoreChance

I seem to remember a story circulating that the "S" girl was royalty from some middle eastern country. She supposedly died in a car accident in 2001 or something.

Teva

OneMoreChance said:
I seem to remember a story circulating that the "S" girl was royalty from some middle eastern country. She supposedly died in a car accident in 2001 or something.

Hey Jen,

Do you know her name?

Teva

shelly said:
It confirmed what is in the small video with Damien Stein. I never read the transcript, I just read a small part of it. From what I understand parts of the transcript are true and parts of them are fiction.

What I read in the article was not in the transcripts, or the audio clips, the audio that is on Youtube is only 40 minutes tops. Now I am reeeally curious, I want more.

***UPDATE***

So you guys know I am on this Glenda tape thing. I found some new audio today on Youtube. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Michael Jackson did have a thing for Diana Ross! The fans were right all along, I didn't really believe it, but...there he is saying it took him years to get over Diana and a bunch of other mess.

shelly

Teva said:
What I read in the article was not in the transcripts, or the audio clips, the audio that is on Youtube is only 40 minutes tops. Now I am reeeally curious, I want more.

I was just saying that in the clip they said they met in 1985 and in the article they spoke about MJ meeting a nine years old in 1985 and they both said the father recorded the tape because he became jealous.

OneMoreChance

Teva said:
Hey Jen,

Do you know her name?

No, I don't. If the story is true then Michael did a good job of keeping it a secret!

Teva said:

***UPDATE***

So you guys know I am on this Glenda tape thing. I found some new audio today on Youtube. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Michael Jackson did have a thing for Diana Ross! The fans were right all along, I didn't really believe it, but...there he is saying it took him years to get over Diana and a bunch of other mess.

He said that he had a giant crush on Diana Ross in the Oprah interview as well.

Teva

OneMoreChance said:
He said that he had a giant crush on Diana Ross in the Oprah interview as well.
[/quote

In these tapes it sounds like more than a giant crush it sounds like tainted love. It all might have been in Michael's mind (or mine), but I get the feeling he felt betrayed.

M: Cuz I DON’T love those people! I want to be with someone…I want to know what a relationship is all about before I die, cant you understand that girl?… I never had.. I mean I’ve been with Tate.. I’ve been, well not with.. I been with Tate..I thought I was with Diana.. it was just in my own mind..
G: You were a little boy..
M: I know, I have never had a real relationship, my brothers have been married… My brothers have had girlfriends I really haven’t had that….
G: How long did it take you to get over Diana?
M: Years…… A hell of a long time..I just .. wanna know what its like girl…. to have a real relationship with someone who doesn’t want me for me…. that I dont, I dont’ have to look over my shoulder all the time…
G: Who doesn’t have an ulterior motive..?
M: Yeah, that doesn’t question me.. I mean..(inaudible) I dont… and, and.. like La Toya said in her book.. she said, either I am going to have to find somebody who doesn’t know who the heck I am.. o rrr..oorr deal with somebody whos career is equally as important, or equally like mine..
G: Well.. so much for both of those…….
M: What am I gunna do.. I dont want to die without knowing about ..having a real relationship with a woman or being involved.. I .. I was involved but we never did anything.. we never really had sex…
G: But that was your decision, that wasn’t her’s I mean
M: But.. ya.. but girl, girlfriend had my nose wide open… ok, you could drive a truck through my nose…
>Edit For Time<G: Laughs… How did they come up with that… I am just wondering who thought of it..
M: Its a black thing…
G: Ok…
M: But I loved her so much…God…

G: (inaudible)
M: No, no it was…
G: But where did Tatum and…um
M: Tate I dealt with when I was younger.. (inaudible)… She came up to me in a club, and put her hand on mine…..I would give her money.. I would give her jewelry.. a house.. a car..whatever..and we never did..it.. it was like, you.. know…
G: Well she wanted all of you Michael, she wanted…. she wanted a relationship
M: She knew how I was from the beginning…it wasn’t like she didn’t…
G: Well she was probably hoping that .. that it would change.. (inaudible)
M: No, not until I got married…
G: Well I know that.. but.. I’m sure she loved you and you were.. you had been with somebody that many years..
M: I loved her so much…I didn’t wanna see that, I did not want to see that and I knew.. she was fooling around, I knew girl, I knew for a FACT.
G: Well don’t you think that attracted you was..the fact that she was such a strong person and that she stood up for you against your dad, and she was always there wasn’t that a lot of the attraction? I mean cuz.. she’s older than you are …
M: Well yeah…
G: You said you were drawn to that…
M: Yeah… yeah I was.. I was so in love and I had my nose wide open and I didn’t want to believe what was really going on.. It didn’t matter.. but that’s another story… (inaudbile) and it’s a good thing it was (indaudible)
G: You don’t have any regrets?
M: No…uh hu.. I dont regret that I didn’t sleep with her…I am glad I didn’t….

Teva

shelly said:
Maybe it's Shana Mongatal.

Hi Shelly,

It's not Shana, Shana is a liberal. In the trans this girl is/was conservative and what MJ described as innocent and pure in other words virginal. As least she was a virgin depending on what kind of sex she and Michael were experimenting with. She is also rich, 15 years younger than MJ, in college and has bodyguards, if the mysterious "S" part is to be believed.

The stuff that I read was riveting, no wonder Glenda wanted a glass of wine while MJ was telling the story of their kinda/sorta consumation. At one point Glenda wants to know what took place between them, but she does not want to ask out right so she is beating around the mulberry tree, then she asked if he wasn't shy about "S" seeing ... with everything he has told her. Micheal replied she knows him inside why not outside he isn't ashamed....

lia

Teva said:
Hi Shelly,

It's not Shana, Shana is a liberal. In the trans this girl is/was conservative and what MJ described as innocent and pure in other words virginal. As least she was a virgin depending on what kind of sex she and Michael were experimenting with. She is also rich, 15 years younger than MJ, in college and has bodyguards, if the mysterious "S" part is to be believed.

The stuff that I read was riveting, no wonder Glenda wanted a glass of wine while MJ was telling the story of their kinda/sorta consumation. At one point Glenda wants to know what took place between them, but she does not want to ask out right so she is beating around the mulberry tree, then she asked if he wasn't shy about "S" seeing ... with everything he has told her. Micheal replied she knows him inside why not outside he isn't ashamed....

Wow, is all that on the tape?!I remember when it came out in 05 but don't recall hearing all this! Do you know where I could read it?!