Glenda Tapes

Teva

Hi Lia,

The mysterious "S" is not on the tapes. Only about 40 minutes of the audio out of what was reported 8 hours of conversation has been posted on Youtube; therefore, a lot is missing. The sexual portions are in the transcripts which I can send to you by email. They are some portions of the transcript that I think are fake.

OneMoreChance

Teva said:
Hi Lia,

The mysterious "S" is not on the tapes. Only about 40 minutes of the audio out of what was reported 8 hours of conversation has been posted on Youtube; therefore, a lot is missing. The sexual portions are in the transcripts which I can send to you by email. They are some portions of the transcript that I think are fake.

Can you send them to me? I didn't get a chance to read it all before the blog was removed!

lia

Teva said:
Hi Lia,

Thanx Teva, I'll message you my email.