guess wat i bought today?

LoveMeIfYouDare

i've been trying to find a fedora for a long time n today i came across this shop n i juz ask the sales person w/o thinking i wld have a chance to find it n in the end he really took one out.

at 1st im not sure if its similar to wat michael wears n that man took out a pic of michael n it was the same!!!i bought it w/o another tot!!! :D

n the most amazing part is that it cost only 7 bucks!

i love it!!!! :lol:

Eboni

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
i've been trying to find a fedora for a long time n today i came across this shop n i juz ask the sales person w/o thinking i wld have a chance to find it n in the end he really took one out.

at 1st im not sure if its similar to wat michael wears n that man took out a pic of michael n it was the same!!!i bought it w/o another tot!!! :D

n the most amazing part is that it cost only 7 bucks!

i love it!!!! :lol:

Wow...a fedora....I would like a fedora...what color is it??

mjj_girl05

OMG I WANT ONE!!!!!! lol where did you get it??? I've been wanting one sooooo bad!! So I can dance to Billie Jean alone in my room like I always do but I use my baseball hats instead!! lol

ThrillerGirl_

Wow that's cool :D I got a fedora too which looks actually much like Michael's Billie Jean one :D but it's slightly too big on my head LOL. I love it though. It cost me a fortune but it sure was worth it.

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by Eboni
Wow...a fedora....I would like a fedora...what color is it??

its black n its the same one michael wore for the BOW video where he was dancing at the back ally...:D it's so cheap i couldn't believe it...