Halperin is making a movie about MJ

shelly

It's from another board:

The author of Michael Jackson 'The Last Days' is working on a movie right now that will be out on June 25th 2010. He will make a movie of 2 hours about the last days of Michael and he plans to release it on tv and dvd and maybe after to the cinema ...!

He said he has exclusivity on 93 and 2005 cases with shocking revelations with over 300 hours of materials.

He claims too that MJ was stolen for 600M$..

The original article is in French sorry. Its from the 'Journal de Montréal'

http://www.canoe.com/divertissement/cinema/nouvelles/2010/01/13/124468 41-jdm.html

OneMoreChance

:eek:hnoyoudidntAfter Ian Halperin's bogus book, the thought of this guy making a movie about Michael scares the hell out of me!

Maybe Ian will redeem himself with this movie(unlikely)! The minute I hear anything about Michael being a gay cross dresser, Ian better hope he never meets me!:mjghetto:hanged:mj_2asskicking:

shelly

I do not think his book is too bad in the sense he really tried to convince people MJ was not a child molester. He is the only who speaks about the insurance company settlement. I know he said a lot of bullshit things in his book but he really tried to defend MJ in the most serious part. There is a part of an interview I found on a review of the book on Amazon:

You must be working frantically to finish the film.

I have over 300 hours of footage. I'm determined to make it the most definitive, most credible Michael Jackson film, so I don't want to rush it. I won't release the film until it's properly produced and leaves no questions unanswered. Most likely it will come out in June 2010, to coincide with the one-year anniversary of his death. The reason I did the book first was I just felt I wanted to get the message out to the world that he wasn't a child molester. And it was supposed to coincide with the upcoming tour. I've always gone on record to say the tour would never happen. Either way, I knew there would be a huge buzz.
He is clearly not anti MJ at least in his book. I know he wrote a lot of crap on his blog.

OneMoreChance

shelly;232429 said:
I do not think his book is too bad in the sense he really tried to convince people MJ was not a child molester. He is the only who speaks about the insurance company settlement. I know he said a lot of bullshit things in his book but he really tried to defend MJ in the most serious part. There is a part of an interview I found on a review of the book on Amazon:

You must be working frantically to finish the film.

I have over 300 hours of footage. I'm determined to make it the most definitive, most credible Michael Jackson film, so I don't want to rush it. I won't release the film until it's properly produced and leaves no questions unanswered. Most likely it will come out in June 2010, to coincide with the one-year anniversary of his death. The reason I did the book first was I just felt I wanted to get the message out to the world that he wasn't a child molester. And it was supposed to coincide with the upcoming tour. I've always gone on record to say the tour would never happen. Either way, I knew there would be a huge buzz.
He is clearly not anti MJ at least in his book. I know he wrote a lot of crap on his blog.

Ian has a tendency to make claims that can't be backed up. He tried to say in his book that Michael was gay and would dress up as a woman to go and meet men. Ian had no proof of this.

Ian originally was pisseed that Michael was aquitted in 2005 and that's why he started writing the book to prove that Michael was a child molester. He ended up finding out that Michael was innocent, but he still made some claims about Michael that weren't nice and that he could not back up. He's one of the people that defend Michael in one sentence and then in the next he says "but Michael was weird and freaky".

shelly

"Ian originally was pisseed that Michael aquitted in 2005 and that's why he started writing the book to prove that Michael was a child molester. He ended up finding out that Michael was innocent, but he still mad some claims a Michael that weren't nice and that he couldn't prove"

I think the part about the allegation is the most important. For the things that weren't nice, I think there are books which are worst than that. There are books which states as facts all the crap you can read on tabloid. I live in France and we don't have lots of books about MJ, probably not as much as in the US but last week I found book where Neverland is depicted as the monster's lair. Of course in the book he slept in an hyperbarric chamber in a room where you can find the elephant man bones and a brain in formalin and he wrote love letters to a 10 years old boy.

I think the Halperin book is better.