Happy 21th Birthday, Tara

miss

Hey Tara!!
Mazal Tov!! (congrats in hebrew lol)

I see Veronica beat me to the thread (you annoying little nag! :eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol )

But anyhow I wanna wish you a very happy birthday
May all your dreams come true and may you get a lot of cool presents and eat a lovely birthday cake (my favorite is chocolate how about urs? :) )

So 21 ha? well now you can officially drink!
so you can go out with your friends and get totally drunk! :lol :drunk

So have a really great day, remember you're one step closer to 30! :lol jk

I'm a lot closer then you... whaaaa I'm an old hag! lol

Anyway hope you have a lot of fun and good time :birthday6 :present

Luv:wub:

Michelle

May all your dreams come true and may you get a lot of cool presents and eat a lovely birthday cake (my favorite is chocolate how about urs? :) )

So 21 ha? well now you can officially drink!
so you can go out with your friends and get totally drunk! :lol :drunk

So have a really great day, remember you're one step closer to 30! :lol jk

Awww..me too..the darker, richer the chocolate, the better, lol. My cake this year is going to be chocolate with pink icing..yep, I'm a girly girl :p lol.

:lol @ getting drunk...err, I'm not really too much into the whole drinking thing, but heck, maybe a small sip of that bubbly stuff later on? Hey, you only turn 21 once..lol. :D jk And @ getting closer to 30..only 9 more years to go! :cryptic haha..

You'll get my birthday gift in the YAML thread sometime within the next 24 hours.

Can't wait! :mf_w00t2: :p

Thanks, guys..you all are soo sweet! :8-26-03fruits_apple :wub: What a great way to kick off my birthday morning! :D

danaluvsmj

Happy birthday hon! Wow 21 already? Damn both of us are getting old:lol

Hope you liked the present I sent you. I thought it was so cute:D Have an awesome day.

Violet;195366 said:
Happy Birthday :D Sharing it with the Riff Lord and all

LOL, I know....and that kid who plays Harry Potter in the movies (dammit, it was MY birthday first, before it was his (he just turned 18, lol) ..where's MY 46 mil? :8-26-03ranting: :lol ) AND Monica Lewinsky (which may bode well for me, considering the huge crush I happen to have on Bill Clinton and all..hehe :D ) Seems my day's a famous one! :p lol.

And thanks! :)

Hope you liked the present I sent you. I thought it was so cute Have an awesome day.

Ohhh, I LOVED it! :D You know, I was going to wait and open it tonight, during my party, but I just couldn't resist! :p To the rest of you: It was this reallllly cute, violet colored baby doll tee, with this REALLY amazing sketch of Michael from the Thriller cover on it! :wub: Thank you soo much girl!! :8-26-03fruits_apple

danaluvsmj

Ha, at least that's better having the same birthday as Tom Sneddon or Dr. Kevorkian, like I do(at least I HEARD they both have the same birthday as me):cryptic

Anyways, I'm glad you loved your present and are enjoying your day:D

danaluvsmj;195399 said:
Ha, at least that's better having the same birthday as Tom Sneddon or Dr. Kevorkian, like I do(at least I HEARD they both have the same birthday as me):cryptic

Anyways, I'm glad you loved your present and are enjoying your day:D

OMG, you share the same one as SNEDDON? Girl, I don't think you ever told me that...and I can see why! :cryptic :lol Blick. :blink: LOL, I looked him up on Wikipedia after I read that and while it didn't list his birthdate, it DID say this:

He is best known for prosecuting and ultimately losing the Michael Jackson trial in 2005.

Haha :lol :bleh

Thanks, again, you all....I had a wonderful day! :8-26-03fruits_apple It was more low key than other years (since I'm getting ready to move in a couple weeks and all..), but I got a lot of nice things and had a good time! :)

mysteriousone

Tara, sweetness, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

That cake you described sounds the sort of cake I ALWAYS have......every single year! :lol LOVE IT!!! :licklips

And you're officially allowed to drink NOW??? Didn't I see you with a glass of champayne in your hand at Dana's place celebrating her birthday?? EH...EH...TSK TSK! Underage drinker aye! :chairbeat :bleh :lol

Nevermind the fact that I was only 13 when I had my very first alcoholic drink! :whistle :cryptic

But anyway.........hope you had a wonderful day!!

:wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone;195467 said:
Tara, sweetness, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

That cake you described sounds the sort of cake I ALWAYS have......every single year! :lol LOVE IT!!! :licklips

And you're officially allowed to drink NOW??? Didn't I see you with a glass of champayne in your hand at Dana's place celebrating her birthday?? EH...EH...TSK TSK! Underage drinker aye! :chairbeat :bleh :lol

Nevermind the fact that I was only 13 when I had my very first alcoholic drink! :whistle
But anyway.........hope you had a wonderful day!!

Mysti!

Cool..yet ANOTHER thing we have in common! lol :D

And haha...guilty as charged (though it was only a few sips! :whistle )! :p But hey, it's a good thing, because my actual birthday was totally sober..haha :lol But I had a GREAT time! :D

Thank you soo much, hon. :wub: I've missed you! How have you been? Oh and be sure to check out 'The Journey' thread in the fic section when you get the chance....I think you'll like what you'll find! ;) :8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

Gosh...all my babies are growing up. First Danielle turning 18, now Tara turning Legal.

So you know what that means, I'm feeling freaking old! Seems like I should be reaching for the Centrum Silver or the Mylanta or the Depends right about now!

Basically I know I'm late wishing you a happy birthday but I haven't been online much lately. But better late than never! Love you and I really do wish you many more b-days!

Shannon

Time flies... August is approaching us and I'm getting well into the twenty's in just a few days too. :mellow:

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks;195487 said:
Cool..yet ANOTHER thing we have in common! lol :D

And haha...guilty as charged (though it was only a few sips! :whistle )! But hey, it's a good thing, because my actual birthday was totally sober..haha :lol But I had a GREAT time! :D

Thank you soo much, hon. :wub: I've missed you! How have you been? Oh and be sure to check out 'The Journey' thread in the fic section when you get the chance....I think you'll like what you'll find! :8-26-03fruits_apple

LOL

I'm so glad you had a great time on your birthday.......you so deserved it! :wub:

Aww...I've missed you guys heaps too! I've just had too much on my mind AND plate lately and haven't been able to get online! :( Always remember though, you guys are always in my thoughts! :wub:

When I'm able to get back into the swing of things, I'll be sure to check out the Fan Fic section and ohhh.....I KNOW I'll like what I find! :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :lol

Shannon said:
Time flies... August is approaching us and I'm getting well into the twenty's in just a few days too.
LMFAO@well into the twenty's............ohhhh you OLD BAT!! :lol :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;195632 said:
LMFAO@well into the twenty's............ohhhh you OLD BAT!! :lol :lol

Mysti!
LOL, well... I feel old. :p At least twenty years older than I look, and ten years older than I am. :mellow: :lol

HeavenSent;195628 said:
Gosh...all my babies are growing up. First Danielle turning 18, now Tara turning Legal.

So you know what that means, I'm feeling freaking old! Seems like I should be reaching for the Centrum Silver or the Mylanta or the Depends right about now!

Basically I know I'm late wishing you a happy birthday but I haven't been online much lately. But better late than never! Love you and I really do wish you many more b-days!

Awww! :lol Girl, you crack me up...in a GREAT way, of course! :8-26-03respect: :p :8-26-03fruits_apple And thanks..I really appreciate it. Love you more! :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone said:
I'm so glad you had a great time on your birthday.......you so deserved it!

Aww...I've missed you guys heaps too! I've just had too much on my mind AND plate lately and haven't been able to get online! Always remember though, you guys are always in my thoughts!

When I'm able to get back into the swing of things, I'll be sure to check out the Fan Fic section and ohhh.....I KNOW I'll like what I find!

And you're always in ours! :8-26-03fruits_apple But don't worry about it--"The Journey" will be there for you whenever you're ready for it again, as will this forum, of course! :p lol. I just hope you're doing fine and everything is well with you and all!

Shannon said:
Time flies... August is approaching us and I'm getting well into the twenty's in just a few days too.

Hmmm....well, I can't neccessarily PROMISE, but I will make it a point to at least try to have a special surprise for you in the thread for that certain fave fic of mine of yours in time for your birthday, much in the same way you did for mine! ;) :8-26-03fruits_apple So..stay tuned! :D

Thanks again to everyone for the sweet birthday wishes...I appreciate it! :wub: