Happy Birthday, Janie

Violet Flower

Happy Birthday! I hope you have loads of fun, get lots of presents and recieve lots of "b-day"money to spend.....lol Just enjoy your day!:)

miss

Hey Janie!

Happy birthday!! many happy returns
I wish you happiness and health

and everything you wish for! :)

Happy *belated* birthday! I hope you had a good time! :8-26-03fruits_apple And hey, our birthdays are only a few days apart! :D lol.

All the best...and keep up the GREAT writing!:8-26-03respect: :p

JANIE

Aww bless you all - thanks very much! I had a nice day; but unfortunately we had terrible weather here and my village flooded - I've just made a post about it in my fic thread so I won't post it all over again, but suffice to say, I've had better birthdays!

I got a few nice presents - my friend bought me chocolate bath-bombs - oh, the irony, the damn things were foaming before they got anywhere near a bath :lol: - I got a dvd I've been wanting from my brother and my little nephew helped make me a chocolate birthday cake. My party was cancelled so all my friends are visiting this weekend provided the flooding is subsided, and Hubby's going to take me out another time.

Never mind, eh - it could have been sooo much worse, so I'm grateful for that!

HeavenSent

JANIE;195377 said:
Aww bless you all - thanks very much! I had a nice day; but unfortunately we had terrible weather here and my village flooded - I've just made a post about it in my fic thread so I won't post it all over again, but suffice to say, I've had better birthdays!

I got a few nice presents - my friend bought me chocolate bath-bombs - oh, the irony, the damn things were foaming before they got anywhere near a bath :lol: - I got a dvd I've been wanting from my brother and my little nephew helped make me a chocolate birthday cake. My party was cancelled so all my friends are visiting this weekend provided the flooding is subsided, and Hubby's going to take me out another time.

Never mind, eh - it could have been sooo much worse, so I'm grateful for that!

Yeah, I heard about all the flooding! I hope everything's okay! Still it's a blessing that you're here for another birthday. I hope you'll eventually get to celebrate like you want! btw, those presents sound perfect!

mysteriousone

Sorry to hear about the flooding too! We've had our fair share of flooding, tornedo's..........you name it, we've had it! Can't wait till summer!!! Aww@your nephew helping you make your cake! :wub: Hope you and hubby have a nice time when you do get to go out! Have a glass or two for me too, will ya! Cheers! :drunk

Mysti!