Happy New Year

Fran

Hello every one.

Hopefully 2007 will prove an excellent year for everyone especially Michael. :)

Shannon

Happy New Year everyone. :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple

It's New Year's Eve here now, and I'm spending my time at home. :p Thankfully, they're airing the WMA again here tonight, so I'm having a blast. Michael just came on stage and it still, till this day, after watching it for probably the sixth time, gives my chills down my spine. My father spat out his usual comments about him, but he got really surprised when they said he was the world's most famous person -- of course, knowing me, I grinned. :D :lol

Okay, it's time for ''We Are The World'', I gotta pay attention. :wub: :D

Thankfully, they're airing the WMA again here tonight, so I'm having a blast. Michael just came on stage and it still, till this day, after watching it for probably the sixth time, gives my chills down my spine.

ANOTHER airing in Norway? Man we haven't even got our first here in the US yet! No fair! :( haha :lol Ah well..thank God for 'Access Hollywood' and their INCREDIBLE coverage of it! :thumbsup :D

It's still mid-afternoon over here, so we got some hours to go before the end of the year, but damn..it still feels so surreal that 2006 is almost out. It's just gone by sooo fast! :blink: :lol I'm really excited for 2007 though--I have a feeling it'll be a really good year..on soo many levels. :D

Happy New year to everyone here!!! :wub:

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;181416 said:
ANOTHER airing in Norway? Man we haven't even got our first here in the US yet! No fair! :( haha :lol Ah well..thank God for 'Access Hollywood' and their INCREDIBLE coverage of it! :thumbsup :D

America sucks, aye? :glare:

jk, jk

:lol

mysteriousone

Great thread, Fran! :thumbsup

Happy New year to you and everyone else in MJEOL! :wub:

It's now 2.00pm New Year's Day and I've just got home from having a picnic with my family! Hope those who're going out celebrating on New Year's Eve, have an awesome time, and for those who choose to stay home--I hope you have an enjoyable night anyway!

:wub:

Mysti!

mcilroga

mysteriousone;181423 said:
Great thread, Fran! :thumbsup

Happy New year to you and everyone else in MJEOL! :wub:

It's now 2.00pm New Year's Day and I've just got home from having a picnic with my family! Hope those who're going out celebrating on New Year's Eve, have an awesome time, and for those who choose to stay home--I hope you have an enjoyable night anyway!

:wub:

Mysti!

Wait, it's 2007 there?!?! ZOMG, how is it? Are there flying cars, swimming trains? Tell me, woman!!! :lol

Shannon

mcilroga;181427 said:
Wait, it's 2007 there?!?! ZOMG, how is it? Are there flying cars, swimming trains? Tell me, woman!!! :lol

I can only tell from my perspective of course, but 2007 feels great so far. :D :p I've been online since last year:lol , watching the celebration at Times Square, New York through webcams -- damn, I'm hooked on the damn thing. :cryptic My time is now 2.45 AM, so I'm gonna hit the sack pretty soon. :)

mcilroga

Shannon;181431 said:
I can only tell from my perspective of course, but 2007 feels great so far. :D :p I've been online since last year:lol , watching the celebration at Times Square, New York through webcams -- damn, I'm hooked on the damn thing. :cryptic My time is now 2.45 AM, so I'm gonna hit the sack pretty soon. :)

Oh, I'm not... Big party at Jesse's house tonight!!! I won't drive. ;)

Shannon

mcilroga;181432 said:
Oh, I'm not... Big party at Jesse's house tonight!!! I won't drive. ;)

Why am I not invited? :blink: I'd come for sure... Ohh well, perhaps my invitation got lost in the mail. :unsure: :lol

mcilroga

Shannon;181435 said:
Why am I not invited? :blink: I'd come for sure... Ohh well, perhaps my invitation got lost in the mail. :unsure: :lol

Yeah, it must've, along with your all-expenses paid for airplane ticket and hotel that I purchased for you.