HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN TO 02 BEFORE?

ElaineJackson

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone here has been to the O2 Arena before and can tell me which are the better seats: Level 4 Block 415 or Level 1 Block 112 Row L?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could enlighten me! Thanx!

danaluvsmj

I'm in the U.S. so I've never been there. My seats for Jan. 9th are Blk B2. I take it Blk 112 might be better but I'm not sure.:idontknow

YOu know what? I have never been to London before and this will be my first international trip outside Canada. We have the same concern though but when I googled O2 arena (what is the inside look like?) it shows that level 1- level 4 is in the upper tier, that is where my seat too! I am pretty sure we'll be seeing "ants" figures in/from the stage! but that's okay, just bring your own binocular! :lol

Hey Ben, do u think we can carry camcorder, digital cam and cellphone inside? This will be my first concert to attend to and I am totally oblivious what's restricted and what's allowed inside O2 arena during Michael's performances.. :idontknow:unsure: How about the bag that we have to bring? Are they specific to how big it should be and this sort of thing???? What does it like the weather or climate in August there in London? Cold? Windy? Still warm/hot? What about inside O2 arena, is it cold? I have heard that we are not allowed to bring big banners inside? Pardon me for so much questions that I have to asked.. Thanks! :)

MJlover01

This will be the first time im going to the o2 arena, and my first international trip for a concert ;) and it wil be my firts concert 2 :59:

Ben

sunshine.larrazabal;209786 said:
Hey Ben, do u think we can carry camcorder, digital cam and cellphone inside? This will be my first concert to attend to and I am totally oblivious what's restricted and what's allowed inside O2 arena during Michael's performances.. :idontknow:unsure: How about the bag that we have to bring? Are they specific to how big it should be and this sort of thing???? What does it like the weather or climate in August there in London? Cold? Windy? Still warm/hot? What about inside O2 arena, is it cold? I have heard that we are not allowed to bring big banners inside? Pardon me for so much questions that I have to asked.. Thanks! :)

You can bring digital cameras and cellphones in to the O2, but not camcorders. And you can bring bags in, I guess larges cases wouldn't be allowed in for restricting space and security. But small rucksacks/backpacks are ok, as took mine with me to see Prince at the O2.

It's never cold or windy in London in August, but their can be a lot of rain. I'm not sure if fans are allowed to bring banners in, I hope not because they restrict the views of people behind them.

Ben

mjsladyinhislife;209780 said:
Apart from the A blocks 112 & 101 are the best blocks to have, So you have done good there. :)

I bet you can get some excellent video footage of Michael from blcks 112, and 101 !

Missy

I think you can find out by googling the seat numbers. I believe Level 1 is better, the seats highlighted in red and Level 4 are the ones in yellow.

wwe02.gif

danaluvsmj

Is London very cold in January? I've been pondering if I should swap my tickets for this summer, though since the seats I have are so good I'm not sure if I should give them up.

danaluvsmj;209801 said:
Is London very cold in January? I've been pondering if I should swap my tickets for this summer, though since the seats I have are so good I'm not sure if I should give them up.

Well, since I'm going with you, here are my two cents :8-26-03fruits_apple:

Since the summer tickets were even harder to get than the later ones, I'm not even sure if we could or would find someone to swap with at this point, since I'm sure that most of those lucky enough to get those probably wouldn't want to part with it for a later show. I mean, maybe someone out there would (like if they had a change of plans or something), but it just seems less likely. :unsure: With seats that good, I'd kind of hate to take the risk, you know? Plus the airfares are a hell of a lot better then than during the summer :lol:p

So for my part of it, I wouldn't suggest that, though we can of course talk about this as a group. But I wouldn't do it (and know you probably wouldn't either) unless I were absolutely sure, you know? I'd leave well enough alone (unless something really good and FOR SURE came up)..but that's just my take on it, of course. :) It'll be cold, lol, but I'm personally willing to brave it to see Michael in concert..esp. from that close! :D:wub: And from the comfort of a warm arena, no less. :p

Ben;209796 said:
You can bring digital cameras and cellphones in to the O2, but not camcorders. And you can bring bags in, I guess larges cases wouldn't be allowed in for restricting space and security. But small rucksacks/backpacks are ok, as took mine with me to see Prince at the O2.

It's never cold or windy in London in August, but their can be a lot of rain. I'm not sure if fans are allowed to bring banners in, I hope not because they restrict the views of people behind them.

Thank you soooo much, Ben.. At least I can bring my bag where I can put my binoculars, dig.cam and phones and the catalog set in case I will see Michael (if lucky enough) nearby so I could get an autograph! I will just wait 7-10 days for my ticket to arrive since I have the plane ticket # already and most of my stuff (good for 8 days) are ready to go!! I am also excited to see my classmates who are working in UK, of course the most important event--- his show on the 24th of August! I just hope there's no pushing around when fans enter the arena.. :(:unsure:

Ben

danaluvsmj;209801 said:

London is very cold in January, but it's also very beautiful in January. I wouldn't swap your tickets for the summer if you already have good seats. It's better to see Michael in a good seat in cold January than a not so good seat during the summer.

sunshine.larrazabal;209806 said:
I just hope there's no pushing around when fans enter the arena.. :(:unsure:

There is no pushing around when fans enter the arena, is the security have everything under control. Also there is no reason for pushing, as everyone already has a pre-booked seat. If it was Wembley Stadium, were there is no pre-booked seat and you stand and sit were you want, then there would be a lot of pushing.

Poor me then as I have the worst seat in the arena! :blink: Well, I guess I don't really have to care even if I am seating where I'd be seeing "ant(s)" from the stage then, binoculars are allowed anywayz... :lol

Ben

I bought another ticket today, via an iTunes password for the last date of Michael's summer concerts at the 02 on 29th September. It's not a good seat, being Level 1, Block 103, Row V. But at least I know I'll get to see Michael in concert this year, because I have to wait until 12th January 2010 until I get to see Michael in the Block A2 seat I've bought.