Has anyone seen this one footage?

MjsBabyMomma

I was just wondering if anyone ever saw footage of Michael walking into a mall with this one girl. She LINKED arms with Michael as if she was his girlfriend. Then, as people were sharing food samples as the two of them walked by, she took some and hand fed Michael. He ate it, while they were still linking arms and walking together in the mall. I was always curious, who is this girl? And when was this? I KNOW the woman for sure isn't his girlfriend but she sure did act like it. All I gotta say is I got my bat ready! lol :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yeah. That was in a mall in Houston, Texas. I remember the large thread that we had here when it happened.

I think the girl was a fan.

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Yeah. That was in a mall in Houston, Texas. I remember the large thread that we had here when it happened.

I think the girl was a fan.

Oh...she looked like a celebrity. I mean, she was kinda dressed up and looked pretty nice. I can't believe that was a fan. :)

A

Anonymous

Late 2003, early 2004....it was after these allegations arose. There were rumors then that MJ had hired some fan to have babies for him. :laugh

A lot of fans were freaking out because they thought that it confirmed the rumors. I remember comments like "She looks pregnant!!". Stupid...lol

It turned out that the person making the claims that she was pregnant was some psycho woman with 3289 names.

MjsBabyMomma

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: How dumb do people seriously get? Just to make sure we're talking about the same girl, wasn't MJ wearing some shades and a red shirt, and she was wearing jeans and a tank top? (sorry, I had to remember) :lol:
To me, she looked nowhere near pregnant. Fools.

Zori

her name is Monic if i remember well. and from what i heard she is Randy's friend or girl...

A

Anonymous

Lisa Marie? Hmmm...I didn't see it.

I didn't think it was that big a deal, actually. :laugh It was like 15 seconds long.

sistahlamb

I know what ya'll are talking about. I haven't seen that footage but I've seen several pictures.

Who knows what she was to him?? Nobody. Let's just leave it at that.

moonball29

i have a few pics

shopping%20in%20texas.jpg
shopping%20in%20texas1.jpg

shopping%20in%20texas2.jpg
shopping%20in%20texas3.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jackson Shopping at Mall July 27 2004

Description:
Jackson shopping in a mall in Houston
BETTER PICTURE QUALITY/Audio not to hot

-rude comments from silly-azz reporter
-fans screaming and not giving 2 craps about the nonsense that's going on in Santa Barbara
-MJ takes bite of pretzel and gives the rest to his lady-friend.

Oh yeah, I remember that :lol: It was last summer..late July 2004. The majority of Michael's female fan population (and perhaps even some of his male..haha) went bananas over it! :laugh It seems as if anytime Michael is seen with someone of the opposite sex, she is automatically labeled as the love of his life..:lol: jk jk..but still, it was quite entertaining and a welcome distraction from the BS "case" still in progress at the time. Not to mention good fodder for my fan fic "The Girl is Mine"..;) :lol: :popcorn

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
Oh yeah, I remember that :lol: It was last summer..late July 2004. The majority of Michael's female fan population (and perhaps even some of his male..haha) went bananas over it! :laugh It seems as if anytime Michael is seen with someone of the opposite sex, she is automatically labeled as the love of his life..:lol: jk jk..but still, it was quite entertaining and a welcome distraction from the BS "case" still in progress at the time. Not to mention good fodder for my fan fic "The Girl is Mine"..;) :lol: :popcorn
REally? It was the summer of last year? Then that's not too long ago! I agree about what u said tho, but it's fun hatin' on the girl that we think is the 'love of his life'. lol

Originally posted by MjsBabyMomma
REally? It was the summer of last year? Then that's not too long ago! I agree about what u said tho, but it's fun hatin' on the girl that we think is the 'love of his life'. lol

Yep...seems like just yesterday, don't it? :lol: And yep, females romantically linked with Michael just cannot win with his female fans. If the girl is with him, we hate her for him liking/loving her. If they break up, we hate her for breaking his heart. Yet, we all want to try out the "job" for ourselves...soo ironic. LMAO :laugh

You know, I hope the man is crawling with girlfriends and one day we'll find out he has a whole mess of kids like Marlin Brando or Ray Charles. LOL! Seriously, live it up man. Only Michael is too much of a gentlman to brag of such things.

Hey, I remember a couple of other women. A pretty and young blonde model on E.T. who claimed to have known him since he was thirteen and then there is this scene at the end of the Invincible Sigining tape from NYC - he **very** affectionately hugs this young woman with long, blond hair and wispers something into her ear. The scene is RIGHT at the end and I don't know if he's aware that he's being filmed. He DEFINATELY acted interested, then was trying to get her digits (which made his "bodygaurds" - you know the young men who got involved in this whole trial) laugh. To which Michael responded innocently, "what?"

TabloidTrasher

is there a link or something that I can view this footage? I've never seen it, and would like to! LOL (Just so I can get jeleous at the girl hand feeding MY MAN! LOL :)