Hate To Say: MJ Might Be Fibbing A Bit

dancemonster

Don't get me wrong, this lawsuit against MJ is ludicrous. However, when Jackson says he wouldn't go on a $300,000 shopping spree because that's spoiled, that isn't him...um...didn't we actually see him do just that during the Martin Bashire documentary?

The stuff he bought on that show was never picked up clearly he was doing that for the program. And as long has he is spending his OWN money so what

crazychick!!!

dancemonster said:
Don't get me wrong, this lawsuit against MJ is ludicrous. However, when Jackson says he wouldn't go on a $300,000 shopping spree because that's spoiled, that isn't him...um...didn't we actually see him do just that during the Martin Bashire documentary?

I think he meant he would never BORRROW money from someone else just to go on a shopping spree.

HeavenSent

I had to admit that I did a little wtf at that comment...but then thinking about it, he was answering in a defensive mindset; He'd just been asked if he would ever ask for money do go shopping. It's about taking his comments in context.

And despite the fact that people all over the world have watched Jackson go on televised shopping sprees, he laughed at King's suggestion that Schaffel loaned him $375,000 to go shopping.

"It sounds spoiled, but it doesn't sound like me," Jackson said. "Give me $300,000 to go shopping? That's not me. I am sorry."

"You're not a big shopper?" King asked.

"Not like that, no," Jackson replied.
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,19453,00.html?fdnews

When he said, "not like that", I think he meant that he wouldn't go shopping using other people's money.

HeavenSent said:
I had to admit that I did a little wtf at that comment...but then thinking about it, he was answering in a defensive mindset; He'd just been asked if he would ever ask for money do go shopping. It's about taking his comments in context.

When he said, "not like that", I think he meant that he wouldn't go shopping using other people's money.

Exactly. I don't think there's any doubt that Michael Jackson is one hell of a spender :)lol ), but I don't think he used SCHAFFEL's or anyone else's money to do it...;)

I think you really have to actually watch the depo tapes to get the best idea of what he said, as the media tends to take everything the man says out of context..:rolleyes:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
dancemonster said:
Do you think Mike actually paid full price for that stuff? :lol

Anyway, I think he was talking about having someone else give him $300,000 so he could go shopping with their money.

ajkinkycuffs

HeavenSent said:

Agreed, what Carla says :)

Pirate.

Yeah, I definitely think that, by that comment, he meant he wouldn't ask for someone ELSE'S $300,000 to go shopping with.

minnie yu

yes..i totally understand what Mike's meaning about spending....ha..he is a big shopper but far from being a super shopper..anyway Mike has pride he spend his own money buying whatever..so that's his thing...:8-26-03fruits_apple but i personally donot like the way he brought so many expensive vasts..:lol

as for asking money from other people just for shopping..ha..that's silly and ridiculous..:D ;)

Annieruok7

GOOD!
GOOD!
GOOD!

I hope he is telling a fib or two, cuz the last time he tried to be totally honest and open, he damn near went to jail for it!!!
He's had so many liars and turncoats around him for so many years, it is starting to rub off on him!

I would love to see those deposition tapes because he just cracks me up!
I bet he is sumthin when you get to know him in 'real' life, not just what we see of him on television, when he is just being Michael and not Michael Jackson...if that makes sense...

Peace

Annie:cryptic