He looks so nice! But is that his natural hair here?

Saphster

I HATE it when topics about Michael, and wigs come up. Come on is it so hard to believe that the dude is NOT bald? :icrackingup Honestly.

Ok, he wears weaves sometimes. It was hard for me to accept. And a big dissapointment, but OH WELL. He still looks good, right?

And I do believe he has hair. I don't believe he wears wigs...I won't accept that!:uh_uh: He does have hair. Yah, yeah he wears extensions, weaves, ok whatever, BUT He does NOT wear wigs.

Yeah, he lost some hair way back in the 80s. But LISTEN. IT WAS IN THE 80S MAN. How many years have passed since then??? Like more than 2 decades. Michael's hair has grown longer since. Of course he's cut it many times, and wears extensions sometimes sure.

I knew this guy in Best Buy that has a long ass ponytail going over his ass, and he told me it took him 7 years to grow without cutting it. Imagine how long Michael's hair would've been if he never had cut it.....VERY long...

End of story.:lol

michaelsluna

yeah.. its real just abit too tupeed whith a comb..erhhe :laughs: hihih michaelisent change atall..he still looks as he where born yesterday! ( glomm..! hope this oes weel whit sir paul mccartney..ehrhe..! bows..)love and care..michaeluna..(anja) oh ps: im turning 27 at friday ..hihih:D :D :D..

michaelsluna

Saphster;189656 said:
I HATE it when topics about Michael, and wigs come up. Come on is it so hard to believe that the dude is NOT bald? :icrackingup Honestly.

Ok, he wears weaves sometimes. It was hard for me to accept. And a big dissapointment, but OH WELL. He still looks good, right?

And I do believe he has hair. I don't believe he wears wigs...I won't accept that!:uh_uh: He does have hair. Yah, yeah he wears extensions, weaves, ok whatever, BUT He does NOT wear wigs.

Yeah, he lost some hair way back in the 80s. But LISTEN. IT WAS IN THE 80S MAN. How many years have passed since then??? Like more than 2 decades. Michael's hair has grown longer since. Of course he's cut it many times, and wears extensions sometimes sure.

I knew this guy in Best Buy that has a long ass ponytail going over his ass, and he told me it took him 7 years to grow without cutting it. Imagine how long Michael's hair would've been if he never had cut it.....VERY long...

End of story.:lol

wel answered.. bythe way: whith the hair ..or whit out it.. its michael i love..and hhs still lokkin as good as ateenager..!! ( gaahhh.. im hopin this is agoo way of puttin it..rhee..:eek:)mmmmmmm..! michael is like good cheese..weel stored and goodcented..and wellookin..and hes Jean fanD**what agoodlookin guy iesnt u michael?? ohh yes ur soo cuticuticutee!! hihi love ancare aand peace..michaeluna..( i shure hope that willsmith is able to not kic me for lendn his frase..erhehh..!*smiles*) a.b..

michaelsluna

~Vicky~;21629 said:
MJ left his curl behind, I hear them screaming..they want to come back. :laugh

yeh.. its like theyre sad for him too..michaellllls ahvin the wreysmae hair now as he was born whith.. its NOT a wig there..so u whoare sooD'' bout it..:stop it..while the games stilla fun noe..hm m honey?? olve ..care and paece..michaeluna..hihihih!!