(HILARIOUS PIC) That Awesome British Interview

http://www.mjjforum.com/main/content/view/205

Thats a link to the transcript from the 2002 Gold Magazine interview. I thought it was great. OOH and i made something out of one of the pictures.

gold4.jpg
:lol

Caroline

GG: If You were invisible for a day in London, what would you do?

MJ: Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see {laughs}... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzi and kick his ass , moonwalk style. I'd really like to knock them off one of those little scooters they ride around on, I really would, knock the cameras right out of their hands. They're so annoying. I'd go for them first, yeah. They drive you nuts. You can't get away from them. It's terrible.

ROFL!!!!!!

sundayroberts1

That was so amazing Michael really is a special guy . It was funny when he said he would kick the press in behind its so funny. I don,t blame him one little bit. Love you Michael Jackson and always will. Bless you my brother.:wub: :lol

Caroline

It's just such an uncharacteristically violent thing for him to say. That's why it's hilarious. Not that I blame him - I feel the same - but I just find it amusing hearing him vocalise it. I keep picturing him walking up to a photographer on a scooter waiting at the traffic lights and just shoving him off. ROFL.

He must have felt rather.... erm... at ease.... with the interviewer. That's why he opened up and behaved more naturally.

HeavenSent

Caroline said:
He must have felt rather.... erm... at ease.... with the interviewer. That's why he opened up and behaved more naturally.

Yeah. Really, really at ease, lol....That pic is hot.