HIStory VS. Invincible

mcilroga

Well, I'm not usually one to do vs. threads, but I thought I'd do one for this topic:

Which album do you like better, and for what reason?

HeavenSent

I voted for Invincible, even though HIStory had incredible songs like Stranger In Moscow and Money.

Oh crap...

Hang on.

smoody

I have to choose Invincible. HIStory makes me sad when I hear it. I know he was hurting:( . Plus I truly love Invincible. It is a great album.

HeavenSent

Money was a great song? Hmm... well, difference of opinions!
Yes. It grew on me after reading the lyrics.

It's been so long since HIStory's been in my CD player but I took a look at the play list. Yes they were made during a difficult time in his life, but the lyrics made it personal.

but then again, Invincible is so under rated. Break of Dawn, Heaven Can Wait, Waitever Happens, Speechless....Tough choice!

It's tied.

HIStory, hands down! :D His most personal, introspective album to date..which, IMHO anyway, makes it that much more compelling.

Invincible's really, really good too, though. :cool:

BTW, this is completely offtopic :)lol ), but I'm in my Digital Photography class atm. My professor and his wife just got back, ironically enough, from London and guess what he brought back and gave to me? This newspaper from over there, with Michael on the cover, a pic from the Topshop visit! Pretty sweet. :D

Just thought I'd mention it! :lol :p

Saphster

I LOVE HIStory. I voted for it. SIM, YANA, Scream, Earth Song, and especially with all the oldies added on there makes it a kick ass album! :8-26-03respect:

I love Invincible though. I love almost every song on the album

Unbreakable
Heartbreaker,
Invincible (Love it!!)
break of dawn,
heaven can wait,
You rock my World,
Butterflies,
Speechless,
Cry
You are my life
Whatever Happens (that's almost all:lol )

Invincible, no hesitation. It really shows off his beautiful voice, and the songs just make me go into bliss. They're just...wow.

Speechless
The Lost Children
Unbreakable

ect, ect. *sigh*