\"Hold My Hand\" Billboard Poll

MJfan01';204691 said:
Voted! 75% loved it :michaeljacksonicon:

I copied this message from a different website!----------------

The writer of the recently leaked duet between Michael Jackson and Akon, Claude Kelly, has confirmed to Billboard.com that the song is set to appear on both Michael Jackson's and Akon's new studio albums--although no release date for either album has been confirmed. Of the track, Kelly stated: "I wrote the song and gave it to Akon with the intention of it going to maybe Whitney Houston, but Akon said he wanted to cut it himself. I thought, 'It doesn't get any bigger than this.' A few months after, Akon plays the song for me and all of a sudden I hear Michael Jackson's voice. I was literally shaking by the time the song was over."

Several days ago, a 3:36 version of the track featuring Michael Jackson's vocals was leaked onto the Internet, and it received immediate and worldwide buzz across the Webosphere. In less than one day, a single YouTube video featuring this song received more than 70,000 views and many dozens of honors. The general reaction to the song between fans and non-fans alike was chiefly positive, with many widely impressed by the quality of Michael Jackson's vocals. Towards the beginning of the year, an Akon-only demo version of this track was officially leaked by Tapemasters Inc,. Akon first spoke of this collaboration back in February, when he told Rolling Stone: "This one's a global smash."

4evermjj

sunshine.larrazabal;204695 said:
I copied this message from a different website!----------------

The writer of the recently leaked duet between Michael Jackson and Akon, Claude Kelly, has confirmed to Billboard.com that the song is set to appear on both Michael Jackson's and Akon's new studio albums--although no release date for either album has been confirmed. Of the track, Kelly stated: "I wrote the song and gave it to Akon with the intention of it going to maybe Whitney Houston, but Akon said he wanted to cut it himself. I thought, 'It doesn't get any bigger than this.' A few months after, Akon plays the song for me and all of a sudden I hear Michael Jackson's voice. I was literally shaking by the time the song was over."

Several days ago, a 3:36 version of the track featuring Michael Jackson's vocals was leaked onto the Internet, and it received immediate and worldwide buzz across the Webosphere. In less than one day, a single YouTube video featuring this song received more than 70,000 views and many dozens of honors. The general reaction to the song between fans and non-fans alike was chiefly positive, with many widely impressed by the quality of Michael Jackson's vocals. Towards the beginning of the year, an Akon-only demo version of this track was officially leaked by Tapemasters Inc,. Akon first spoke of this collaboration back in February, when he told Rolling Stone: "This one's a global smash."

If that's true...the album will be out there soon :mf_w00t2:

:faint