How honest o u think Michael is

mjlover123

Okay be honest here how honest do u think Michael was when he did that documentary for scambag Bashir? I think he was very honest but some people here might not agree.:idontknow

Tessa

mjlover123;178802 said:
Okay be honest here how honest do u think Michael was when he did that documentary for scambag Bashir? I think he was very honest but some people here might not agree.:idontknow

Well, HONESTLY, lol, He was..but with all that bad editing it could have fooled alot of people!

What dont you think he was honest about?

Only thing I disagree on is the plastic surgery, I mean..he had like 3 nose jobs by then at least and a clef chin and a couple face lifts..huh! he forgot to mention that!

mjlover123

Tessa;178803 said:
Well, HONESTLY, lol, He was..but with all that bad editing it could have fooled alot of people!

What dont you think he was honest about?

Only thing I disagree on is the plastic surgery, I mean..he had like 3 nose jobs by then at least and a clef chin and a couple face lifts..huh! he forgot to mention that!

well i would say what i thought Michael wasnt honest about but am afraid of getting my head cutt off:cryptic

I believe that Michael was honest about the things that mattered..the things he felt other people should be privvy to. Yeah sure, he might not have told the "whole truth" about the plastic surgery or who Blanket's mom is (there seems to be two different takes on that from him..) , but guess what....those things are personal. And trivial, really, in the long run of who he is and his legacy. Yeah, sure, I think he's probably had more surgery done than what he's admitted to (although I feel it's certainly been exaggerated in the press and other places..), but really....who cares? I mean, it's his body. And hell, if my father had called me ugly throughout my most awkward years (adolescence), I'd be inclined to have some work done, too! (Not to mention the question of his Vitiligo, which is often so convienently ignored when conversations about the changes to his apperance over the years come up..) I just really don't see how it matters, really..

And as far as Blanket goes or how he chooses to start and raise his family...again, that's personal. I think that Bashir was extremely out of line in a lot of his questioning about that (Particurally when he went so far as to ask Prince about it to his face..he was only a five year old child at the time, for crying out loud!). Michael was extremely polite and giving about his answers to such personally invasive questions, I think. I wouldn't have blamed him if he didn't want to get so personal at all. So the fact that he did and gave answers to it at all shows at least a semblance of honesty..and I think that should be respected..and accepted.

Michael has just given so much of himself throughout the course of his career (and for that matter, life!) that I honestly wouldn't blame him if he wanted to keep that 1% of privacy in his life concealed, you know? But I think he was open and honest about the things that mattered and if it weren't for Bashir's snarky style at times and trick editing, it actually would've been a good, respectable film. Hell, I admit that I still watch it from time to time to this day..certainly NOT for him (Bashir) but for Michael. It was one of the things that first got me into a fan of him personally, after all! :D :)