Huge Pictures/ Great Quality Jackson Pictures

mjj_jdj

J5JS57.jpg

mjj_jdj

in all my years of having this pic I just realized that that is janet and michael in the back ground LMAO
11bis.jpg

A

Anonymous

you know? a lot of these aren't great quality. :laugh realllllllly blurry!

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
you know? a lot of these aren't great quality. :laugh realllllllly blurry!
aa yea i think i know that, that is why the name of this thread is Huge Pictures/ Great Quality Jackson Pictures, some of the pictures are just really big, others may be really good quality pictures. Alot of my pictures are just big. :thumbsup Thats for looking out though
200000000.jpg

minnie michael

thanks for those wonderful pics...especiallly those THriller rea ones.... love themmmmm.... i wish my computer screen is as big as my tv.....xiiiiii

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by minnie michael
thanks for those wonderful pics...especiallly those THriller rea ones.... love themmmmm.... i wish my computer screen is as big as my tv.....xiiiiii
yur welcome
BUBBLES.jpg

A

Anonymous

aa yea i think i know that, that is why the name of this thread is Huge Pictures/ Great Quality Jackson Pictures

No you didn't know that. :p

:laugh

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
No you didn't know that. :p

:laugh
Okay mayb u dont understand wat a [/] means. It means "OR" HUGE Pictures/ Good Quality Picture
this is a good quality pic
RA1007_Michael_JACKSON_P.jpg

This is a huge pic
thrillerlive008.jpg

mjj_jdj

this pic is for the girl who sent me a pm and asked me if i could a big picture of MJ durin the PHMs when he was in the cart with mac and smiled at the cam...here ya go...I had to fix it up a little bit, VCR lines were through the picture so i gave it a little touch up so it isnt that apparent
mjandmac1.jpg