Huge Pictures/ Great Quality Jackson Pictures

Labomba

i am not whinning but i know that whisper don't want the server to crack down and she has specificly told us to stay under a certain width and heigh size

Pokey

well then if she doesnt approve she will close the thread and or edit his posts or whatever? couldnt you have just pmed him instead of going O/T?? BACK TO THE PICTURES NOW!! HE LOOKS GREAT!!! :p

Labomba

she dont do those things anymore thats why she has moderators.... glad that you didn't post thesse on mjjunited I'd be removing them right the moment they were posted

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by Labomba
she dont do those things anymore thats why she has moderators.... glad that you didn't post thesse on mjjunited I'd be removing them right the moment they were posted
:pacifier
ITCSM.jpg

dangerous

she dont do those things anymore thats why she has moderators....

exactly, which is why you should leave it up to their discretion to make statements for removal.

don't you hear what I say everytime you're posting these HUGE posts the server is cracking down and it takes several minutes before anyone can post, please do this before anyone deletes these images or just close it!

What is your problem?
Leave her alone she can post these pics all she wants nobody is complaining about them WE LOVE THE HUGE MJ PICS...Keeep posting them There hot.
Daamn as long as whisper is not saying nothing.
Let her post the huge pics.

Pokey

Originally posted by RottenBlackRoses
What is your problem?
Leave her alone she can post these pics all she wants nobody is complaining about them WE LOVE THE HUGE MJ PICS...Keeep posting them There hot.
Daamn as long as whisper is not saying nothing.
Let her post the huge pics.

mjj jdj is a he...lol...and cindy this is not mjjunited or whatever the place is called its MJEOL and the mods/admin will decide NOT YOU! They havent said anything/closed the thread or edited/deleted posts yet so everything must be alright? Love that last pic! :D

mjj_jdj

Thx you guys for defending me, and Yes I am a he lol also. I have started to post the big foto periodically so the server wont go busy, it was going busy because i was posting so many one after another, I stopped that. Anyway If whisper tells me to put them in thumbnails, I will until then :)
king137.jpg