Human-faced sheep born

oldschoolfan

Wether it's just mutated or really a hybrid, it's creepy as hell. I was freaking out so much while I was waiting for the picture to load, and I just stared at it for about 20 minutes. You just know that somewhere in the world it HAS happened, I know that in labs where they grow human organs in sheep, they have admitted that there is the posibility of a human/sheep occuring. And surely scientists must have attempted it intentionally as well, they just wouldn't admit to it because people would flip out.

OneMoreChance

:8-26-03yuk:This is incredibly freaky looking, but the consensus by people commenting on the article seem to think it's a shopped picture. Still very disturbing looking!

oldschoolfan

I don't know if I think it's shopped, but it could just be mutated. But then there is only one photograph of it that I've seen so it might be fake.

Saphster

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.
IS THAT POSSIBLE!??!? THAT IS JUST SICK!

2bad4ever2009

Saphster;232727 said:
IS THAT POSSIBLE!??!? THAT IS JUST SICK!

Saphster, some guys will do anything for a little loving...even if that means screwing a female dog, horse or in this case sheep. I've seen some pretty sick things in my day thanks to my husband downloading videos...*shudders* some of those images are still engraved in my mind.

R e a f u

After reading everyone's replies, I'm too freaked out to look...might try tomorrow. This totally reminds me of this news story about a fish with a human face. Sometimes you look at the pictures and wonder if it isn't just the end result of someone with way too much time working with photoshop. But if it's real...science is getting a little too close to playing God :/.

mjsexybuddy

UGHHHHHH! that's nuts... muy loca!!!!!... it was a girl sheepish thingy...right? one of my co-workers says it just looks like it wasn't fully developed yet ...but still....i love animals...but i think I'd run from somehting like that if it walked toward me..... :mellow:

Saphster

mjsexybuddy;232741 said:
UGHHHHHH! that's nuts... muy loca!!!!!... it was a girl sheepish thingy...right? one of my co-workers says it just looks like it wasn't fully developed yet ...but still....i love animals...but i think I'd run from somehting like that if it walked toward me..... :mellow:

Yeah they said even the village dogs were afraid to go close to it. It was hairless and the villagers burned it. It doesn't say whether or not it was born dead or alive. It's disgusting. If this thing, and I say IF, was born from the sperm of a human man...then they did the right thing to kill it, if they killed it I mean. I am not for killing animals. I love animals. But, this is NOT right. Not at all. It goes against the laws of nature and ...just plain sick. Having an animals like that in this world is not RIGHT at all. It would definitely give certain people some 'experimental' ideas. I can definitely imagine something crazy like some crazy scientist trying to use this as an advantage to stop endangered animals from going extinct or to use transplanted organs of animals into humans one step closer- which is what some scientist are trying to do--> http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-444436/Now-scientists-create-sheep-thats-15-human.html

I don't understand how people can get pleasure out of bestiality. If this is the case.

Pirate.

Ugh. Yet another case where incredible ignorance destroys something totally unnecessarily. The most disgusting part of this article was not the sheep, but that it was killed before anybody had a chance to study it. Or to live, at that. I think it may have just been underdeveloped or suffered some sort of deformation.

By the way...Humans CAN. NOT. interbreed with animals* (and inversely, animals cannot interbreed with humans) so nobody has to worry about THAT conclusion. (Can you imagine the world we'd live in if that were possible? Centaurs and stuff....runnin' around all over the place...)

The 'governor' is just uneducated.

/pissed

*By 'interbreed' I do not mean genetically altering species. I mean to create offspring through the natural process of mating.

oldschoolfan

The goat that was killed in Africa I think they got very work up about it because their beliefs are very different than ours, a lot of them still believe in magic, etc. (hence the quote about something evil forcing a man wanting to do that with a goat). The lamb was born dead because the mother couldn't actually have it. The whole thing just freaks me out...

LovelyOne

When I first saw this pic I thought immediately somone had intercourse with an animal. I don't know...but anything seems possible these days. It's so disturbing.

oldschoolfan

Yeah that's what they are trying to claim, Pirate says it's not possible but I wouldn't have a clue. I know similar species ie. horses and donkeys or zebras or lions and tigers can interbreed, but 2 completely different species is just un-heard of. I mean people come up with stories about science but it's not unknown that there are people who do have sex with animals, yet the aren't really any proven cases of interbreeding.

Saphster

oldschoolfan;232824 said:
Yeah that's what they are trying to claim, Pirate says it's not possible but I wouldn't have a clue. I know similar species ie. horses and donkeys or zebras or lions and tigers can interbreed, but 2 completely different species is just un-heard of. I mean people come up with stories about science but it's not unknown that there are people who do have sex with animals, yet the aren't really any proven cases of interbreeding.

Exactly. I've read and have been told it's impossible....BUT

If scientists have created the world's first human/sheep that has the body of a sheep and half-human organs whom have 15 % human cells and 85 % animal cells....sometimes I wonder what else is possible!

This whole thing is just beyond disturbing. But, if the sheep was born deformed that that's another story.

R e a f u

Saphster;232856 said:
Exactly. I've read and have been told it's impossible....BUT

If scientists have created the world's first human/sheep that has the body of a sheep and half-human organs whom have 15 % human cells and 85 % animal cells....sometimes I wonder what else is possible!

This whole thing is just beyond disturbing. But, if the sheep was born deformed that that's another story.

I think we're safe in that no ethics board would allow a geneticist to produce something like that. And if someone tried to do so, someone is bound to find out, report that person and have the whole project shut down.