i am proud of what i did yesterday..

minnie michael

i wanna tell something happened to me yesterday when i was at work.. yesterday one skinny guy at my work did a lil bit moonwalker at the his spare time, i donot consider him as a fan but he like Moonwalk and always imitate even though he is funny..and then a big fat guy laughed at him and said something really shit , i heard it but passed it cos i donot wanna his ignorance ruin my day..but he couldnot stop talking i had to turn up my face at him and i found his rude face looks really like a pig.. :angry: suddenly my blood rate was racing to my head and i came towards to him without hesitation..

i asked him what are you talking about?? he thought i was interested in his shit nonsense and wanna join in, and he smiled at me and said we are talking about Jackson..brah brah brah..i go: " have you seen him ******* skin, have you seen it?? who told you that?? have you heard someone can ***** , do you believe that?? could you use u brain to think about it, you are very foolish and ignorant, you donot know what's ture, you only believe in those nonsense those tabloid without thinking about it without using your F brain.. can you dare to tell me where i can ******* my skin, i wanna go to ***** my skin black ..can you tell me where i can do it????? :angry:

i really screamed at him with anger i still can remember how i did to that foolish guy.. his face became really really ashamed..i dare to say at that point i think i looked like a devil, he is that innocent one..cos..i was tooooo powerful and strong..hahahha :D and then he said he read it through web and through paper, he also told me those media just wanna get people's eyesball so can wrote those thing..i told him those media are freak so they did it, but as a reader we need to clear our eyes and see the truth..he said i am right.. and asked me are you a fan of him?? i said proudly " yes, i admire him and believe him and ..love him.."this is the first time i tell those guys i love Michael... i have never did that cos i always hide him in my heart..that's not mean i am not proud..that's mean i donot wanna Mike is attacked..i donot wanna listen to nonsense..i remember my face turned red when i said i love Mike.. :applehead and suddenly that skinny guy screamed out " i love Jackson.." i uttered a smile and nodding my head.. that big guy said:" yes..he is genius, he is the first foreign singer i knew, i listened to his song since i was lil, he let me know english song is so great.." i looked at his eyes, he looks in deep thought, i know he has got a lesson from me..i know that..

after a while its a silence i said i wanna use restroom..i rushed to restroom and locked myself in and took out my mobile open it...its a adorable pic of our Mike in London..my eyes were watered..i looked at that sweetest Pic..i told to him: Michael i love you, the most beautiful thing i do in my entire life is loving you supporting you and protecting you...

ps: when i got back to work everything is changing, i donot wanna mention that accident again, after all that big guy is always nice to me at work..he has got my lesson i donot wanna hate him and kill him..... :respectmembers

we love Michael..yah.. :applehead

Shannon

Awww.. that was so sweet, Minnie :) I wish more people had courage like you. I know exactly what you mean, I always have Michael in my heart too :wink I never talk about him, he's my secret. But that doesn't mean I'm not proud of him.

Wisdom

i asked him what are you talking about?? he thought i was interested in his shit nonsense and wanna join in, and he smiled at me and said we are talking about Jackson..brah brah brah..i go: " have you seen him ******* skin, have you seen it?? who told you that?? have you heard someone can ***** , do you believe that?? could you use u brain to think about it, you are very foolish and ignorant, you donot know what's ture, you only believe in those nonsense those tabloid without thinking about it without using your F brain.. can you dare to tell me where i can ******* my skin, i wanna go to ***** my skin black ..can you tell me where i can do it????? :angry:

YOU GO Gurl!!!!!!!!!! That the best thing you could ever do to heaters or  :censored , Pardon my language...lol :lol:

after a while its a silence i said i wanna use restroom..i rushed to restroom and locked myself in and took out my mobile open it...its a adorable pic of our Mike in London..my eyes were watered..i looked at that sweetest Pic..i told to him: Michael i love you, the most beautiful thing i do in my entire life is loving you supporting you and protecting you...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............ It is so true, I mean since we cant buy or give him expensive things, We could only Give him our Love and Support!!!!!!!! :D

Michael WE LOVE YOU SOOOO...MUCH...OMG   :tooexcite 

minnie michael

oh yah..thanks so much for the loving replies.. :respectmembers i forget to mention i also told that guy about Viligo..xiixi they alll knew that right now..yah... :D

keep Mikeing..supporting never end.. :D

SpeedDemonGrl

WOW!! Now that is what I call a loyal fan!! That was really brave of you Minnie, standing up for what and who you believe in!! You have got real heart girl!! We need more fans like you, willing to stand up to the ignorrant and media-followers. Good for you girl!! :wink

minnie michael

aww cannot believe i got so many love ..xixi speechless...shower with love and joyness..love all of ya here and love our MIke.. :D :respectmembers

DAMN GIRL YOU GO!!!!!!.......tellin that bitch off like that....you go girl......Everybody in my school knew I liked Michael even the haters lol.I didnt care hell I'd show it I was never ashamed to show my love for Michael everywhere.I'm proud of it.I was proud of it.I to would tell the haters off.