i just keep hearing stupid lies

JANIE

Originally posted by Keep_The_Faith1@Dec 9 2005, 09:14 AM
LMFAO, furthermore, water runs red when he enters a room and lights flicker!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG....I've heard some things about Michael in my time but that just about takes the biscuit!!! How can papers print this sort of rubbish?

You know something, if a paper printed that another tabloid had been sued by a customer who'd suffered ill-effects from laughing too much upon reading that article.... it would be MORE believable than that story.

Journalists will be interviewing Michael wearing garlic round their necks next!!

mjfan4ever2009

Originally posted by mjmsc@Dec 14 2005, 11:27 AM
yes but a lot of people believe and that's bad.we,the fans, got to spread the truth!

I agree. Michael can't possibly defend himself against everything by himself. Fans need to pick up some of the slack also.

Sabine

Hello everyone!

http://www.casefact.com is unfortunately not avaiable at the moment. Everytime I check in I recieve this message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare array_combine() in /home/case3mat/public_html/mambots/content/kl_thumbimage.php on line 287

Does anyone of you know what's behind this?? Or does anyone know the owner of this site and can contact her/him??

TIA Sabine