i just keep hearing stupid lies

mjmsc

The media seams to try their best to invent really huge lies about Michael :( i keep hearing about how he has a big problem because he is addicted to cocaine(they are some mean and sick people no?)
and now i read that Michael has no money and is about to lose his house and the catalog.yes he doesn't have a lot of liquid money,but he is rich and he will be fine!
so "Leave him alone!" :annoyed
what do you think about what the press does now?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
This is what they've resorted to b/c they can't boast that he's guilty. This is more of the same bull$hit that we're use to dealing with. Don't worry about it.

Keep_The_Faith1

LOL yesterday i read the story about michael dying 15-20 years ago and the michael we know is an imposter. his corpse supposedly dug up from under the trainline on the ranch wearing a glove and beat it jacket. The picture was so photoshop. LMFAO, furthermore, water runs red when he enters a room and lights flicker! And that was supposed 2 be a serious news story! HOWS THAT FOR BS!

mjmsc

i agree.i don't believe nothing so i don't worry.but i'm sorry because i think Michael is upset.and he is soooooooo sweet and he's been trought a lot this year.they should stop!!!!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Keep_The_Faith1@Dec 9 2005, 09:14 AM
LOL yesterday i read the story about michael dying 15-20 years ago and the michael we know is an imposter. his corpse supposedly dug up from under the trainline on the ranch wearing a glove and beat it jacket. The picture was so photoshop. LMFAO, furthermore, water runs red when he enters a room and lights flicker! And that was supposed 2 be a serious news story! HOWS THAT FOR BS!

OMG LMAOOO!! :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

That is the most stupid thing I ever heard in a while!

minnie michael

i have read it also we are all worried cos we care even we know those are rumors.. Mike knows how to deal with his life and his money anyway those rumor has been here for years..but Mike still live very well and has a lot of money..believe him and pray for him..

Originally posted by whisper@Dec 9 2005, 09:00 AM
This is what they've resorted to b/c they can't boast that he's guilty. This is more of the same bull$hit that we're use to dealing with. Don't worry about it.

EXACTLY. This is the SAME EXACT BS they have been babbling about for YEARS now. But hey, now that he's been VINDICATED, what else can they do?  :rolleyes:

danaluvsmj

it seems like the stories get more absurd everyday, who would even think of believing them anymore? Hopefully this BS will stop once people stop believing these stupid stories.

siima

I know it is all crazy...Theey need to stop telling lies..

I just was sent this by someone...

Michael Jackson has suffered an overdose from drugs and alcohol and is said to be in a critical condition in Bahrain.

That is what the National Enquirer can reveal police in Santa Barbara, California, have been told by a source close to the singer's family.

The Santa Barbara police, located near Jackson's Neverland ranch, investigated the 47-year-old pop star which resulted in the child molestation charges. Jackson was acquitted of all charges on June 13 at the criminal trial.

Now The National Enquirer has learned exclusively that Santa Barbara police were told by family insiders that Jackson "recently OD'd on Demerol and Jack Daniels" in Bahrain.

In a Santa Barbara police internal email from a high-ranking police official were claims that Jackson has overdosed "a couple of times since he left the States. His status, according to the source is critical."

The email did not say if Jackson was hospitalized in Bahrain because of his alleged condition.

After the four-month child molestation trial ended, Jackson arrived in the tiny Gulf kingdom of Bahrain as an honor to the king's son.

Jackson reportedly is a guest of Sheik Abdullah bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the king's son, and was said to be staying in a royal palace.

Reports earlier this week suggested Jackson was still in Bahrain with his three children and their nanny, Grace Rwaramba.

One published report said Jackson was "isolated and intoxicated" on prescription pills and worried family members were planning a rescue mission to the Middle Eastern nation.

In our March 28 issue earlier this year, we reported that Jackson was high on drugs at his child molestation trial, citing sources who said Jackson was shooting himself in his leg with a syringe filled with Demerol.

Said our source at the time: "He prefers shooting Demerol versus taking pills because it gets into his blood faster, giving him a quicker high. When Jackson has appeared in court, he looks like he's been medicated."

Sabine

Hello everyone!

I think there will be more b...$hit reported by the media because they haven't nothing better to do. Instead of telling the truth about Michael it's easier for them to write rubbish and manipulate the public with it. Btw this is the stuff where money comes from.
I've just found a site http://www.casefact.com . There you can get to know what's behind the whole bad reporting.

Regards Sabine

Scream

Originally posted by Keep_The_Faith1@Dec 9 2005, 09:14 AM

ROTFLMAO!! Oh my God! That was the most stupid thing I´ve ever heard! WTF?! :crackingu

Scream

Oh shit...yeah this bullshit really disturbs me. Yesterday the swedish newspapers said that Michael had taken an overdose of Demerol and whisky. Hmm... And by the way...has he converted to Islam or has he not?! I guess he haven´t...

minnie michael

F those haters..Miss Bain has always made a statement in public right now those shit mouths can shut their big shit mouth up otherwise Mike's people will use law action to fight..

mjmsc

Originally posted by Sabine@Dec 11 2005, 01:47 PM
Hello everyone!

I think there will be more b...$hit reported by the media because they haven't nothing better to do. Instead of telling the truth about Michael it's easier for them to write rubbish and manipulate the public with it. Btw this is the stuff where money comes from.
I've just found a site http://www.casefact.com . There you can get to know what's behind the whole bad reporting.

Regards Sabine

the website you put is very interesting.thanks.
but i'm really glad that michael was stronger then all this plots and not only he won the trial but he is even stronger and sweeter then before!!! :applehead