I just saw Michael on the World Music Awards!!!!

Jackson829

Did anyone else watch it? Oh my god!!! It was awesome!! Michael looked GORGEOUS as always. Very very very very sweet, very humble. The crowd went WILD!!!!!! I swear it was so hard to hear Michael speak. Yeah, the crowd was that loud, but it was even louder when the last part of the awards was going on. I was sooooooooo happy:D :D :D I was squeeing the whole time:wub: That was all I cared about really, except when Enya performed. I love her!

CJluvsMJ

I saw it too!
I was screamin along with them! :lol
Those people are so lucky!
I wish I could see him in person. :wub:

Romimj

It was the AWSOMEST thing that I’ve ever seen… He was looking good and happier… TV is Better than Youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol lol

PEACE&LOVE 4ALL:D

jupiter

Omg I couldnt believe it...twas so cool. I saw Michael:mf_w00t2:! I saw Michael:mf_w00t2:. Do you know what that does to a Michaeler when they havent seen him in like ages:eek:. I had trouble beathing damn it:cryptic! But I loved every moment of it, he looked so good:D

danaluvsmj

Michael definitely MADE the show. Everyone and their mother was anxious to see him get his award. So awesome to see so much love for him:D

jupiter

Saphster;187303 said:
It came on US tv?? When?:unsure:

Oh I'm so sorry, love. I made a bigg as post about it. You didnt see it? It came on yesterday, March 10, at 8:00pm. sorry you missed it dear.

Debbyg

Yes I saw it My baby looks so dam good . I just love him more and more every time I see that Man it keeps my love for him in check that mean " there is no other man for me may sound crazy but that how I feels for him from day 1:bleh

mysteriousone

jupiter;187310 said:
Oh I'm so sorry, love. I made a bigg as post about it. You didnt see it? It came on yesterday, March 10, at 8:00pm. sorry you missed it dear.
lol--poor Sapphy eh! She's gonna stop just skimming the threads after reading your post above, and in future actually read them word by word.....aww!

As for me, it hasn't been broadcast in New Zealand yet, just as I suspected it was gonna take something like ten years, BUT thanks to a very dear friend, I got to see it a couple of months ago! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Saphster

jupiter;187310 said:

I didn't come here yesterday...:(

****!!! I ALWAYS miss the good stuff!:glare:

Every body buy 3 or 4 copies of his cd when it come out . We can make sells go threw the roof break new records four million the first day seven million units the first two weeks fifteen million the first month and so on top out at 35 40 million. We can do it.

HeavenSent

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM;187390 said:
Every body buy 3 or 4 copies of his cd when it come out . We can make sells go threw the roof break new records four million the first day seven million units the first two weeks fifteen million the first month and so on top out at 35 40 million. We can do it.

Is this programmed in your fingers to type all the time? You always mention this. At the strangest times too! It's off topic for this thread.

69sofine

I saw Michael on the World Music Awards and I couldn't believe how great he looked. But there was a part in the show that made me feel sad, He took off the jacket he was wearing and threw it into the crowd. I just wish I could have caught it cause if I caught it I would hold on so tight that nobody could take it from me. But I guess I'll never get the chance to see him in person let alone catch anything he would throw into the crowd.:1crying