I just want peace for Michael.

Drizzl

That's all. I don't care about the next comeback/album/whatever. I just want him to live how he wants to in peace and away from the chaos outside.

So please leave him alone and let him live his life.

I feel 'ya...Michael's happiness is all that really matters...everything else can and likely will come in due time...the most important thing is that he can have peace now, freed from all of the bullshit --I'm just so happy to know that..

luisamj

I really want to see him happy. He needs a long break and just take care of his health. I don't care when it will be his next album. I will be happy to know him happy. I wish him all the best. Cause I need to see a happy and strong Peter Pan!

HeavenSent

Damn. I read it "I just want a piece of Michael." lol, sorry. My mind is just....out there today...

I totally agree with the comments. It's come to a point where his happiness & health are the ONLY things I care about. How he chooses to achieve that balance, only he knows.

I constantly think about the fact that he has children to raise. A huge chunk of his life was already taken away from him. Allow this man to live for himself and his family, and not for his fans who are foaming at the mouth for a new album.

IMO, It shouldn't even be about that anymore.

Tiger Lilly

I totally agree. The next album/concert/whatever doesn't even cross my mind. I just want Michael to do whatever he needs to do in order to feel better and recooperate. I just want him to be happy and lead his own life now.

Mathilde

I agree as well...

And I hate that there's some fans who's already started talking about when his next album will be released... (I'm not referring to anyone on this forum btw...)