I love Michael\'s smile :)

ajkinkycuffs

So I came across some pictures I've never seen before. Who's this?
XTvTzv7ukp.jpg

I really love this picture of him, he looks SO cute! :D
littlemj5bh1.jpg

mysteriousone

I have no idea who that is in that first pic with Michael!:idontknow I love his smile though and he's obviously happy discussing whatever it is they're discussing :lol

The second pic is indeed cute! How old was he there? And, his legs.....so longgggg!

I've never seen those pix before either, Jelly! Thanks for sharing!:D

Mysti!

CJluvsMJ

Is that Selidah Garret that sang IJCSLY with MJ in that first pic?
It's a wild guess.
I love MJs smile so much, it drives me crazy.
MJSittingDownInChairPhoto.jpg

MJWalkingDownTheStreetPhoto.jpg

MJInSuitPhoto2.jpg

GhostsPhoto14.jpg

This is my favorite pic of MJ when he was a little kid. He is so adorable!
YoungMJPhoto.jpg

I really love it when he bites his lip. So cute!
CuteMJPhoto32gorgeousbitinghislip.jpg

I was thinking about opening a thread about What Would You Do? moments about MJ. It's basically I take a picture, & build a little story & question around it.
For example:
You have a private piano class scheduled for you & arrived at the building. You walk through the halls & you arrive at the classroom. You open the door, walk through the classroom. The classroom has a home-like feeling to it & you're already felling comfortable being there. You walk arond a corner, then you see this:
MJInColorfulSocksPhoto2.jpg

What would you do?
What do you guys think?

ajkinkycuffs

I was thinking maybe it was Siedah, with shorter hair. It looks like her. Although I didn't see her on tour with him until like what the Dangerous tour, she met him earlier because she was one of the writers of MITM. and that song was back in the 80s, and the picture looks like it would fit the time line. I don't know when that picture was taken either though :( Sorry.

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ said:
I was thinking about opening a thread about What Would You Do? moments about MJ. It's basically I take a picture, & build a little story & question around it.
For example:
You have a private piano class scheduled for you & arrived at the building. You walk through the halls & you arrive at the classroom. You open the door, walk through the classroom. The classroom has a home-like feeling to it & you're already felling comfortable being there. You walk arond a corner, then you see this:
MJInColorfulSocksPhoto2.jpg

What would you do?
What do you guys think?

I'd tell Michael his socks don't match and offer to take him shopping for a new pair:eek: :rollin

Oh...yeah great idea, CJ! I'm all for it!:D

Mysti!

CJluvsMJ

Thanks.
I'm gonna find some pics & start the stories. :wink
I know where that pic was taken.
It was in the vid, Come Together, on Moonwalker.
Remember? :g
I love that vid!!:mf_w00t2: :licklips

CJluvsMJ

mysteriousone said:
No--no--noooo, CJ:eek:hnoyoudidnt YOUR cousin looks like MJ! :p :lol :lol

Mysti!
My mistake. :lol
mysteriousone said:
Ah, same here, Jelly! I hope CJ finds the video and posts it here for us!

Mysti!
I'll try to find the Come Together vid on YouTube.
:wink

CJluvsMJ

I love that last part when he was moving side to side...:sexymj:
Those hips...those legs...those thighs...that sweaty bare chest...those leather pants...that damn belt...
*falls off computer chair & faints*
:8-25-03stretcher:
GOODNESS!!!
He's gorgeous. I don't care what anyone has to say. :wub:
I love you Michael!
:faint
I guess I'm the queen of videos!
:lol

mysteriousone

CJluvsMJ said:
I love that last part when he was moving side to side...
Those hips...those legs...those thighs...that sweaty bare chest...those leather pants...that damn belt...
*falls off computer chair & faints*
GOODNESS!!!
He's gorgeous. I don't care what anyone has to say. :wub:
I love you Michael!

I guess I'm the queen of videos!
:lol

Well...I'm not going to disagree with you, CJ! :8-26-03fruits_apple Michael is one sexy guy!:wink

And as far as the Queen of Video's goes, you've some tough competition on your hands there i.e. Carla aka HeavenSent! :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol I want to take this opportunity though, to thank both of you for all the video's you've posted in here for people like myself who've missed out in the past! :D

Mysti!

HeavenSent

mysteriousone said:
And as far as the Queen of Video's goes, you've some tough competition on your hands there i.e. Carla aka HeavenSent! :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol I want to take this opportunity though, to thank both of you for all the video's you've posted in here for people like myself who've missed out in the past! :D

Mysti!

You are absolutely welcome. :D I have Michael to thank for all my motivation. He's my buddy. :D

I've never seen those two pictures by the way. My best guess is that's Siedah. Fits her profile.

CJluvsMJ

mysteriousone said:
Well...I'm not going to disagree with you, CJ! Michael is one sexy guy!:wink

Mysti!

You're welcome. :wink
He's too sexy.
I just love that smile. :wub: