I LOVE MJ fans!!!

White Fedora

Awww that's so sweet! Wish I could do something like that one day. :heart2:

I love you guys and I'm so, so proud to be Michael's fan! :D

Black Loafers

Originally posted by White Fedora
Awww that's so sweet! Wish I could do something like that one day. :heart2:

I love you guys and I'm so, so proud to be Michael's fan! :D

Yeah! Me too! I am soo glad Michael came into my life. :inlove I love him so much!

O/T Gemma. How are you hun? It feels like it was aages ago scince we last spoke..how are yoou?? :handkiss

White Fedora

Originally posted by Black Loafers
O/T Gemma. How are you hun? It feels like it was aages ago scince we last spoke..how are yoou?? :handkiss
I'm fine thanks, Ebba hun! :handkiss How are you? I missed chatting to you! I saw you on MSN the other day. Your name made me laugh. Something about a certain unpopular member of this board. :laugh Anyway good to see you! PM me if you want. :D

Shannon

I think we should be proud of being MJ-fans. :D We're nothing like any other fans, and our idol are nothing like other artists, celebrities, or even people. I am very proud of being one in his fan-family, and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't.

Black Loafers

Originally posted by White Fedora
I'm fine thanks, Ebba hun! :handkiss How are you? I missed chatting to you! I saw you on MSN the other day. Your name made me laugh. Something about a certain unpopular member of this board. :laugh Anyway good to see you! PM me if you want. :D

I am fine thank you! :) I miss chattin to you too. *hugs*

I wonder where are the rest of the fans from this site? Awww... reading messages here are just sooooo moving, I haven't even get the chance to see those pics or videos (probably) that Black Loafers posted but you guys were just really being nice to each other here, I wonder what pics/videos were those??? :( If only ebba is still around somewhere.... :) Love you guys!