I LOVE MJ fans!!!

Black Loafers

When I browsed through some of the latest pictures on jacksonaction I found this:

Vindication_142.jpg

Vindication_149.jpg

I was in school when I saw this and it almost brought tears to my eyes. It was soo sweet and adorable. :inlove I just wanted to tell you all that I LOOVE and ADOORE Michael fans! :inlove *sob* :laugh

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lookit the sign next to the gate that says make love your weapon!!! WHAT A CUTE LIL MJ!!! Yeah MJ Fans are the best fans in all da lands.

Kanya

Well, Michael's heart jumps for joy and sings like a tiny bitsy bird released at each sign of love, be it big or small... :heart2: :rose: :present: :cloud9: :greenlaug :greenlaug

Shannon

You are so right. :) I love and adore MJ-fans as well. We are unique and I love the fact that no one are more loving, caring, loyal and dedicated fans than we are. :thumbsup This is just another prove of that. Michael IS the world's greatest dad, but he is also the world's greatest guide on our ways through life. :) We are so lucky, and we owe him so much..

abbymjgirl

Yes, that is very sweet of them! And I also love all my family members, as I like to think of them. :D I love all the fans! :heart2:

Shannon

Originally posted by Albamelia
Yes, that is very sweet of them! And I also love all my family members, as I like to think of them. :D I love all the fans! :heart2:
Yeah, we're one big, wonderful family :D

minnie michael

yes..i love all of fans pics, through our faces we can see our Mike's shadow, we can see how amazing MIke is through all of us..cos Mike taught us how to be a better person..i love our big family..we are Mike's soldiers.. :thumbsup

-JANIE-

Imagine turning up home and getting a welcome like that. Very sweet! I wonder what happens to the stuff they take off the gates - wether Michael was given all the hearts to read the messages?

I wonder who takes the stuff off the gates and what happens to it?