I think It\'s DISGUSTING!!!!!

Eboni

Hey guys!!

-I personally think it's digusting but someone asked me about the mothers of all the boys (some of whom are now men) and their relationship with Michael Jackson.
They said that based on the testimonies already given, it seems that some of these women had probably wanted a sexual relationship with Michael and that did not happen so they got bitter!!!

-I don't like to have discussions with people who tend to believe everything they hear or see in the news so I quickly dismissed that notion along with the person it came from.

:thumbsdow

abbymjgirl

Ewww! It's nasty because the mom's are all ugly, I think, and Michael's not!!! (hell naw!) But, don't believe it!!! TABLOID JUNKIE stuff!

LAUREL22

Originally posted by Eboni
Hey guys!!

-I personally think it's digusting but someone asked me about the mothers of all the boys (some of whom are now men) and their relationship with Michael Jackson.
They said that based on the testimonies already given, it seems that some of these women had probably wanted a sexual relationship with Michael and that did not happen so they got bitter!!!

-I don't like to have discussions with people who tend to believe everything they hear or see in the news so I quickly dismissed that notion along with the person it came from.

:thumbsdow

YOU R SO RIGHT I THINK THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.
LOL!
THEY TRIED TO GET INTO IT WITH MICHAEL BUT HE REFUSED.
SO THEY GOT UGLY FROM THE INSIDE OUT.

SmpsnsFan3

i think thats one of the reasons why evan chandler was so set to get him...he kept talking on the phone about how "michael's tearing my family apart." I think it had something to do with not only a jordy-mike relationship, but a june-mike relationship.

A

Anonymous

You guys need to quit. You are saying the basis of this is women angry because they couldn't get with Michael?

Yeah, okay.

Cristine87

I heard something about Michael & June wanting to get together back in the day but I could be wrong. Didn't we have a discussion on that?

Eboni

Originally posted by whisper
You think what is "disgusting"?

What I think is disgusting is the fact that these women especially that last one (ARVIZO GANG LEADER )......janut...being with Michael or even trying to get with him!!!!!

-That's disgusting!!!!!! :yuk

-She's as crazy as a fish and I just despise her and her motives :hitting

abbymjgirl

Y don't you guys who are confused just go back and read the 1st post, it'll help. And if you have, then...wat don't you understnd? Specific...so we can help you out, if u wnt.

MjsBabyMomma

Shoo, if I was a mom, I'd want the same w/ mj cuz HE'S SOOOOOO FIEN! WHO WOULDN'T?LOL
But on a more serious note, no one knows what goes on in their minds so we'll never know.

Danielle Oliver

I donn´t think that Janut wanted a relationship with Michael. Come on! There are mirrors in our world. Janut is crazy but she is not that crazy to think that she could become Michael´s lover. But I think since the first day that June wanted to be more than a friend.