I think It\'s DISGUSTING!!!!!

HeavenSent

They said that based on the testimonies already given, it seems that some of these women had probably wanted a sexual relationship with Michael and that did not happen so they got bitter!!!
How lame.

linzfinz03

Yeah well it does make sense a little bit because remember when June Chandler testified, she said that Mike bought her all kinds of jewelry and other gifts. Maybe he was kinda courting her by buying her gifts.

A

Anonymous

SO WHAT? This thread is stupid. Michael didn't shut June Chandler down, it was the exact opposite when she agreed to cash in.

QuietSoul

I'm not even going to think about this, it's just too ridiculous.

This is a very silly thread. This is how rumours start to circulate on the internet.

Eboni

Member of MJEOL,

-When I posted this thread I did not intend to irritate anyone. I was just trying to vioce my opinion on a view that another person had tried to argue.
Some of you have posted replies saying that my thread was *stupid* well I'd just like to remind those *persons*that everyone on this forum has the right to post a thread and say what's on their mind, if *you* don't like what was posted, that is no reason to get hasty and reply in a sarcastic manner.

We on this forum are suppose to be fans of Michael Jackson.
I did not intend to start any *rumours* about Michael Jackson and if my thread came across that way then I am dreadfully sorry.

-I know how rumours can get started and end up hurting people, after all they have been hurting someone I've cared about for a very long time....Michael Jackson.

-I just wanted to clear that up as quickly as possible because I truely enjoy being a member of MJEOL.

mjwifey3

Of course you weren't trying to start a rumor you were just getting some things off your chest. This thread isn't stupid I thought it was funny! We don't know what happen between Michael and those mothers and personally it doesn't really matter because when this case is over Michael's gonna be with me and Eboni! (right Eboni lol)
Anyway this was a nice thread to laugh over thanks Eboni

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
Of course you weren't trying to start a rumor you were just getting some things off your chest. This thread isn't stupid I thought it was funny! We don't know what happen between Michael and those mothers and personally it doesn't really matter because when this case is over Michael's gonna be with me and Eboni! (right Eboni lol)
Anyway this was a nice thread to laugh over thanks Eboni

:lol: ..u r such a nutty cone :lol: ..that's y I like ya :D