I think MJ\'s Spirit Visited Me

danaluvsmj

I swear, since the day that he died, early in the morning when I'm not quite awake yet, I feel a hand on me, and something is being whispered in my ear.The other night, I swear to God, a finger poked me a few times and I really felt it, then I was being tickled, and I laughed out loud!

You can believe me or not, but I swear, I think it was him. I feel heartbroken this morning, because I didn't feel anything like that last night while I was asleep. Maybe I'm being crazy or still full of grief, but I'm so afraid of losing that presence.

Purple_Angel

Interesting. I had a similar scenerio where it was late at night and my parents were going to bed so they shut off all the lights. Then it happened. I could've sworen I saw MJ's face in the dark. o_O

brittanyann2009

That is so awesome isn't it? I've had experiences like that to... I think it's sweet that he's visiting his fans, if it is true... I believe it's him :)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Well it may not have been Mike. It may have been a spirit already around you who knew how much you loved and respected him.

I don't buy all that ghosts/spirits stuff completely. But yeah there have been occassions over the past few days where it felt like something was brushing against/touching my shoulder when I was alone and very sad.

Gone Too Soon

danaluvsmj;212310 said:
I swear, since the day that he died, early in the morning when I'm not quite awake yet, I feel a hand on me, and something is being whispered in my ear.The other night, I swear to God, a finger poked me a few times and I really felt it, then I was being tickled, and I laughed out loud!

You can believe me or not, but I swear, I think it was him. I feel heartbroken this morning, because I didn't feel anything like that last night while I was asleep. Maybe I'm being crazy or still full of grief, but I'm so afraid of losing that presence.

Really?!?!?! thats so sweet of Michael, visiting us fans :):) I believe you hunnie, I wish he will come and visit me someday, Michael will always be with us as spirit I believe and will always be here with us fans really,:):) I am a fan that have been taking a pause from MJ a year ago, But I miss being a hardcore MJ fan:)

CJluvsMJ

The same things has happened to me!
One time, I was dozing off to sleep with the lights off in my room, and I felt someone get in my bed, but when I looked around, no one was there. I went back to sleep, but then I felt someone slowly get in my bed, trying not to wake me up, and then I started hearing clicking and typing. When I woke up the next day, my friends all started calling me and asked wtf kind of messages I was sending them, but I was sleep though, so he was using my computer, and probably looking at posts on MJeol!:lol
The next time, I was home alone with my dog, and then he started barking, then the entire house shook, and I heard faint screeching, then my dog started yelping! I remember MJ saying he's afraid of tiny dogs, so he probably ran from him. :lol
I would also hear whispers everywhere, and I'd ask who's there, and the whispers would get louder, but I don't understand them.
And one time, I was scanning through the forums on my mom's laptop, but it went into hibernation, but when I went to turn it back on, I saw MJ's face, instead of my reflection, looking back at me through the shiny screen! I screamed and closed it, but when I opened it back up, my reflection was there. Scared the crap outta me!
And when I go to sleep, I'd see him sitting over my bed, watching tv, occasionally with a bag of popcorn, sitting on a nonexistant chair that covers my entire body. He would occasionally glance at me, but remained so focused on the news. When I move, he holds onto my wall, fearing he would fall on me. And right before I wake up, he'd look at his watch, get up, removing the chair, and would disappear.

These moments have been very frightening for me, but I really like having his presence around me. I don't want him to leave yet. :(
Yeah, I'm being selfish. :lol

Maiky

Something similar happened to me too,:eek:
it was a very few days after the tragedy,
I was praying God for Michael, holding a small picture of him, hoping he was feeling fine in heaven, when suddenly I felt a very kind touch, like a caress, on the top of my head, from the back to the front. It was very gentle and happened so quickly, but I really felt it (it's not a joke):eek:...

SexyChica

God bless you if it was Michael. I understand where you're coming from. I woke up around 5am this morning having a dream about God & Michael. They were both speaking to me. It hurts because all I can remember is the presence and calm I felt. I tried so hard to go back to sleep, but they never came back once I fell asleep again. All I can do is cry because I can't remember what was said.