\'Instant\'

QuietSoul

My Mum went into Virgin Records today and asked about the greatest hits album that is going to be released soon, she wanted to preorder it today, as it is my bithday. To her surprise they had new information to tell her, and that was: A BRAND NEW ALBUM, set to be released on October 3rd and is named, 'Instant'.

I would like to know if anyone else knows this? If this is fact or not?

According to Virgin, this is a fact and will happen, no matter what.

QuietSoul

My Mother said she questioned the person about this, but they said it is definitely going to happen... Michael Jackson is releasing a brand new album on October 3rd. She sent me a text right after she found out.

I hope it is true.

privacy

Krys - had to respond.

Maybe your mum heard the word wrong? I found on the virgin website that October 3rd there's an album called 'Innocent' coming out.

When I clicked on the title, it said on the left hand column, 'spoken word' so it may just be him speaking about it, or quotes of him.. I don't know.

I hope this link works.. it's the second one down on the list.

http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/bin/vend...&D=&V=&SYNALL=1

-MyAngelMJ-

Wow .. 'Innocent' - Spoken word ..ok .. Anything from Michael .. i am gonna buy that :D I just hope its true because there is no mention of this atMjjsource.

INFORMATION
RELEASE DATE: 03-10-2005 RUNNING TIME:
LABEL: Chrome Dreams PRODUCER:
CATALOGUE NUMBER: ABCD216

Chrome Dreams makes a lot of spoken word CDs about Michael...I have both an interview and biography CD they did of him. So it's not a new album from him, LOL, but might be interesting nonetheless :)

mjj_girl05

Well whether it's a new album by Michael or a spoken word cd by Michael I'll buy it!! Like I said, if it's anything by Michael I'ma buy it!!!! lol

QuietSoul

I do not know what kind of album, all I know is what my mum said the person from Virgin has said.

I hope for a new musical album......

-JANIE-

Well I'm glad its called "Innocent" and not "Instant"

:lol: :lol: I laughed out loud when I read that one, that's a classic...

I had it in my head, "Instant" - One large measure of diva, two teaspoons of mystery, a large pinch of scandal, two measures of intrigue, one pair of dancin' feet, a thousand crotch grabs, ten buckets of talent, and fill to the top with love - Instant Michael Jackson.

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by mjj_girl05
Well whether it's a new album by Michael or a spoken word cd by Michael I'll buy it!! Like I said, if it's anything by Michael I'ma buy it!!!! lol

Likewise!! :D When it comes to Michael, I just can't help myself..he's one of my biggest weaknesses in life :lol: LMAO

abbymjgirl

I tooo hope it's true, yet...I wonder if it is, why isn't it on MJJSource? Hmm...

'Innocent' is right! :lol:

So, I hope it's true yet I think I'll wait to know 100%! Thanks!

sistahlamb

This is interesting!!! I'm really confused though, maybe it's true but how come we haven't heard anything about it??? Maybe Michael wanted to keep this completly under wraps until the right moment came??? He's really good at doing that, you know.

I'm still skeptical though.....

Shannon

I saw this on a norwegian internet-store yesterday, and it surprised me. Espescially since we havent heard anything about it.

I dont know what it is, but lets not hope too much that it is a new secret album. Even how wonderful that would be, I doubt its something new.

However, Michael has surprised us before... :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by JANIE

I had it in my head, "Instant" - One large measure of diva, two teaspoons of mystery, a large pinch of scandal, two measures of intrigue, one pair of dancin' feet, a thousand crotch grabs, ten buckets of talent, and fill to the top with love - Instant Michael Jackson.

:laugh

Sounds like something you'd want to throw in the microwave.

moonball29

Originally posted by JANIE

:crackingu